Status
Not open for further replies.

UpSideDownGRUNT

@UpSideDownGRUNT
It's sure seems that way, she even gets shafted in DOAX3 with horrible colors.
It might be possible that there will be exclusive pass costume but the article doesn't mention it.
Honestly a theme seems like a terrible idea but at least this time you might not have to worry about a $100 costume.
From what I read from auto translate, overview said:
Marie Rose idol
Honoka idol
Exclusive theme

Similar to that, that seems to me to imply it will come with both the costumes on the theme but I could be wrong.

EDIT: it actually states they are straight costumes. So 2 exclusive costumes(fucking o er poor costume collectors even more) and timed exclusive theme.
IMG_20170111_075645.png

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

Random related question:
Marie and Honoka's pop idol outfit is similar to the ones from team O where each girl had their animal symbols on neckties (Hitomi had a bear, Lei had a panda, Kokoro had a fish and Mila is bees), I can see Honoka's tie has her skull symbol btu what's that on Marie's?

l_5875cbd6caab6.jpg

^ is that a pineapple?

CherryBlossomsNinja

Like Steam version doesn't have Season Pass, I think the PC moders won't have difficulty to recolor two of the Team O's uniform idol to give them to Marie Rose and Honoka, like they made with Season Pass 3 (Kasumi) and 4 (Ayane) bonus.

Probably, Honoka has a cow in her tie. All the girls in Team O have an animal stamped in their ties, so Honoka probably has an animal in her tie.

UPDATE: No, Honoka broke the "taboo" and in her tie there's a skull.
l_5875cbd6c4147.jpg

CherryBlossomsNinja

Random related question:
Marie and Honoka's pop idol outfit is similar to the ones from team O where each girl had their animal symbols on neckties (Hitomi had a bear, Lei had a panda, Kokoro had a fish and Mila is bees), I can see Honoka's tie has her skull symbol btu what's that on Marie's?

l_5875cbd6caab6.jpg

^ is that a pineapple?
It's a cat.

Banana56

Darn, I would've definitely bought those idol outfits for Marie Rose and Honoka, they look great.

With Arcana Heart 4 in development, maybe there will be an AH costume pack

latest

Argentus

Hey guys just went on Famitsu.com and checked out a article mentioning CF and that Mila will be free to PS+ subscribers.
Well the article mentioned that Costume Pass 6 comes next week on the 17th. Apparently the pass comes with a theme that has Marie Rose and Honoka wearing a pop idol costume.
More information will come later.
Source: http://s.famitsu.com/news/201701/11124537.html
It's obviously in Japanese, used Google Translater.
EDIT. Confirmed theme.
There's no word what the pack will be, and I'm assuming these pop idol costumes will be given to them. Discuss!
5875cbd6c4147.jpg

5875cbd6caab6.jpg

marie rose and honoka (AGAIN) in a pop idol costume (AGAIN)

They don't even fucking try anymore do they?

P2p1mbs

marie rose and honoka (AGAIN) in a pop idol costume (AGAIN)

They don't even fucking try anymore do they?

While I am also very tired of seeing Marie and Honoka getting the exclusive stuff, technically, they didnt have pop idol outfits before and its been years since the original pop idol pack cam out so its not like TN do that all the time. I just wish they try to give Sarah and Pai cheerleader outfits.

Argentus

While I am also very tired of seeing Marie and Honoka getting the exclusive stuff, technically, they didnt have pop idol outfits before and its been years since the original pop idol pack cam out so its not like TN do that all the time. I just wish they try to give Sarah and Pai cheerleader outfits.
well there's not exactly a huge difference between "pop idol" and "schoolgirl" costumes, so I'd say it still counts.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor

Remember Team Ninja doesn't determine if Sarah or Pai receive costumes. SEGA does.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Hey guys just went on Famitsu.com and checked out a article mentioning CF and that Mila will be free to PS+ subscribers.
Well the article mentioned that Costume Pass 6 comes next week on the 17th. Apparently the pass comes with a theme that has Marie Rose and Honoka wearing a pop idol costume.
More information will come later.
Source: http://s.famitsu.com/news/201701/11124537.html
It's obviously in Japanese, used Google Translater.
EDIT. Confirmed theme.
There's no word what the pack will be, and I'm assuming these pop idol costumes will be given to them. Discuss!
5875cbd6c4147.jpg

5875cbd6caab6.jpg
Hmmm.Pop Idol? This could be easy, except some textures :p
I translated it in my language and it says that the Season Pass ends in July. Am i right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD