Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Beat

The entire costume pack is now available on Xbox Live for $19.49 US, price is $92.99 US for the costume pass again. The costume catalog contains both the high society pack and the pass bonus costumes.

2 costumes if you buy the pass
17 this month
17 in February
16 in March
17 in April
17 in May
17 in June

Total of 103 costumes.

Link for Costume Pass 6: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-new-costume-pass-6/br9t3sqbx6ps

Link for High Society Set: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/doa5lr-high-society-costume-set/bzhs66wcgj9h

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The entire costume pack is now available on Xbox Live for &19.49 US, price is $92.99 US for the costume pass again. The costume catalog contains both the high society pack and the pass bonus

17 this month
17 in February
16 in March
17 in April
17 in May
17 in June

Total of 103 costumes.

Link for Costume Pass 6: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-new-costume-pass-6/br9t3sqbx6ps

Link for High Society Pack: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/doa5lr-high-society-costume-set/bzhs66wcgj9h
FOOTWEAR MAN!! WHAT'S THE FOOTWEAR, I GOTTA KNOW!!! 0.0

Also surprised that singles are only $2, that's not bad! I may buy some after all

SoftCabbage

The entire costume pack is now available on Xbox Live for &19.49 US, price is $92.99 US for the costume pass again. The costume catalog contains both the high society pack and the pass bonus

Coolio. It's the normal abnormal price. No crappy gimmick. We're back to the old days.

I might buy some later when it's up on PSN.

Yuffie

The costumes don't seem to be destructive. Also they are $2 each.
@KasumiLover69 your so impatient to your foot wear desires. Chill
So March is a 16 pack, could be a collaboration pack. The others are 17 which probably means all girls again.
No Mai,no buy.

SoftCabbage

Rachel gets black for no specific reason but it sets her apart from the other doa girls.

My guess is that Rachel has a very light tone on her body; both skin and hair. Dark color (in most cases, black) will balance the overall tone and make her look slimmer.

So going by those numbers, nothing for Pai and Sarah. :(
No they aren't in.

C'mon. You gotta know the deal when you like a non KT-TN characters, man. We're 5 years deep already.

Yuffie

Also in the pass, no paid stages.
This doesn't confirm that we are getting a stage but if we do it should be free.

Zero Beat

98.09 MB patch to make the DLC compatible is also up for Xbone.

For the High Society set, costumes are not destructible, footwear is laced-up heels/boots or heeled clogs, able to select panties and glasses for nearly all characters, though interestingly characters with glasses on by default have them taken off when the glasses toggle is set to "On."

Kasumi has a fixed hairstyle, Mila is able to select her normal hairstyle by going to hairstyle B, but that's her only other option, Kokoro has only 3 hairstyle options, and all other characters can select all hairstyles, though they may be out of order - Leifang has hairstyles A and D flipped, for example. Lisa cannot remove her glasses or wear a mask and Nyo cannot wear glasses . Nyo also holds a parasol or umbrella, with the frills making me think parasol. Kokoro, Lisa, and Phase do not remove their berets when using alternate hairstyles.

For their pop idol costumes, Marie and Honoka have all of their normal glasses/hairstyles (though Honoka is forced to wear a hat) and wear platform heels.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

For the High Society set, costumes are not destructible, footwear is laced-up heels/boots or heeled clogs, able to select panties and glasses for nearly all characters, though interestingly characters with glasses on by default have them taken off when the glasses toggle is set to "On."

Kasumi has a fixed hairstyle, Mila is able to select her normal hairstyle by going to hairstyle B, but that's her only other option, Kokoro has only 3 hairstyle options, and I think all other characters can select all hairstyles (need to double-check that), though they may be out of order - Leifang has hairstyles A and D flipped, for example. Lisa cannot remove her glasses or wear a mask and Nyo cannot wear glasses or masks. Nyo also holds a parasol or umbrella, with the frills making me think parasol. Kokoro, Lisa, and Phase do not remove their berets when using alternate hairstyles.

For their pop idol costumes, Marie and Honoka have all of their normal glasses/hairstyles (though Honoka is forced to wear a hat) and wear platform heels.
Phew!!♡ Now all I gotta do is wait for the trailer and I'll make up my mind. Don't mind Kasumi's hair being a fixed style, her ponytail is her only good style anyway, and Phase with a ponytail AND beret? Yes!!

Good to know the SP costumes have platform heels although I don't think I'll ever get it. XD

P2p1mbs

What's the symbol on Marie's necktie? Honoka has her skull logo but I can't tell whats on Marie.

It could vary, some packs could replace a girl with another one and some might have some males in them.

The only pack that can likely have males in would be the 16 costumes pack which is most definitely a crossover. By the looks of it, Sarah, Pai, and Mai wont be getting anything for a very long while :(.

UpSideDownGRUNT

The entire costume pack is now available on Xbox Live for &19.49 US, price is $92.99 US for the costume pass again. The costume catalog contains both the high society pack and the pass bonus costumes.

17 this month
17 in February
16 in March
17 in April
17 in May
17 in June

Total of 103 costumes.

Link for High Society Pack: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/doa5lr-high-society-costume-set/bzhs66wcgj9h
I read that first half completely wrong at first xD

I read & as a £ and thought the season pass was £20 >.>

SoftCabbage

In case you didn't know, KTTN joined hands again with Sony. If you're a PS+ member, you'll get MR-Honoka theme when you buy Season Pass 6.

lel. Boy, what a combination of two companies.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor

Kasumi has a fixed hairstyle, Mila is able to select her normal hairstyle by going to hairstyle B, but that's her only other option, Kokoro has only 3 hairstyle options, and all other characters can select all hairstyles, though they may be out of order - Leifang has hairstyles A and D flipped, for example. Lisa cannot remove her glasses or wear a mask and Nyo cannot wear glasses . Nyo also holds a parasol or umbrella, with the frills making me think parasol. Kokoro, Lisa, and Phase do not remove their berets when using alternate hairstyles.

Thanks for biting the bullet and giving this good overview! Costumes look pretty good, though I dunno if @KasumiLover69's gonna like the "heeled clogs" LOL, which majority of the ladies seemed to get. Enjoy the pop idol costumes ;)!

SoftCabbage

I'm not going to say it's worth the price, thus only 2 items purchased. But I'll say that it's much better than crossover and joke outfits available lately any day.
yzkdtYKl.jpg
FcYJTQql.jpg

Disclaimer: Yes, I'm aware it's only 4 or so variations across the board. Yes, I'm aware it's simple and generic. Yes, I'm aware it's not your so-original funky design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD