Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Beat

Welp....
View attachment 22550

Please let that translation mean it comes in March...please, not my birth month....
Oh, hell yeah.

16729542_1819851234941493_6714429186723865015_n.jpg

:O Love this <3

Better than I expected, and those three by themselves are much better than last month.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

It'd be pretty shitty if its just for Kasu Aya and Marie though, but that seems to be the case Oh well I need to save money anyway

I'll just get Hitomis ArcSys collab costume if its Makoto and call it a day.

UpSideDownGRUNT

16 costumes doesn't translate to 3... You know what TN is unpredictable sometimes
There have been packs before where only 3- 4 characters got costumes.

Im not saying youre wrong, im just not counting out the possibility. Why only show 3 characters for a pack that comes out in 2 days? Might as well show the whole pack

RetroMe91

The Chinese dresses will be apart of the season pass and there will be 17 of them in total (all DOA girls + Naotora, I assume). The tweet they made relating to them mentioned each being specifically embroidered for each character. At least that's what I got out the translation.

Full pics:

IMG_20170212_021502.jpg
IMG_20170212_021453.jpg
IMG_20170212_021457.jpg

I wonder what the embroidery on the other ladies' dresses will look like. I am excited to see what Lisa and Helena get. I'm hoping they both get the longer style dress.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The Chinese dresses will be apart of the season pass and there will be 17 of them in total (all DOA girls + Naotora, I assume). The tweet they made relating to them mentioned each being specifically embroidered for each character. At least that's what I got out the translation.

Full pics:

I wonder what the embroidery on the other ladies' dresses will look like. I am excited to see what Lisa and Helena get. I'm hoping they both get the longer style dress.
I'm in LOOOOVVVVEEEE!~ ♡.♡ I'm gonna take so many pictures...

This is literally one of my favorite fetishes brought to life, I'm really excited since I'm a fan of Chinese dresses!

And wise up Grunt! XD There's gonna be more than three, lol >.>

Argentus

i think we can all agree that Marie Rose will get Platinum the Trinity.

leseee i'm gonna take a guess at this

:ayane:
:bass: TAGER
:bayman: Potemkin
:bradwong: Valkenhayn
:christie: I-No
:ein: Johnny
:eliot: Bridget or Sin
:genfu:Cliff or Valkenhayn
:hayate: Chip Zenuff
:helena:
:hitomi: JAM or May
:honoka: Celica
:jannlee:
:kasumi:Noel
:kasumi-alpha: Noel original
:kokoro:
:La Mariposa: Jack-O
:leifang: Litchi
:leon: Azrael of that lion guy from Revelator
:marierose: Platinum the Trinity or Rachel
:mila: Bullet or Makoto. likely Makoto
:momiji: Tsubaki
:nyotengu: Any of the robot girls with the blade wings. All the same.
:rachel: Bullet, Baiken, or Nine
:raidou:
:rig: Hazama
:hayabusa: Bang Shishigami
:tina: Bullet or Millia Rage
:zack: Faust

um...those are my guesses off the top of my head.

Juihau

I think the first one's going to be Phase 4
I'd almost think Phase 4 would get Dizzy. Tragically misunderstood artificial life who hates violence but is nonetheless forced to fight due to circumstances beyond her control? Sounds like a pretty good match.

But then, she'll probably just go to Nyotengu because wings.

Zero Beat

I'm thinking Phase gets Mu-12 because they're both weapons. This would mean that Kasumi probably gets Noel, seeing as I'm counting only 17 in that pic, and Noel and Mu-12 are the same person.

I would prefer Kasumi as Dizzy though, but like you said, Nyo will probably get her.

KwonJigglypuff

Millia's costume is gonna be perfect for Helena. Black tights pants to highlight her amazing chicken legs, fur to underline her lady-like manners... if only they good change her hair to make it longer.

Millia.Rage.full.1569440.jpg

Regarding her cheongsam dress, I hope it will be green-blue and with the short model. She already has too many long split gold, white or black dresses.

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

This please :

Bcz0WEGCAAAfLf_.jpg:large

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This is the 4th costume since August last year that Christie has a costume which she uses her alt C hairstyle by default. I get the feeling TN like this particular hairstyle for her a LOT. I like to. I am totally ok if they use this as her permanent default for 6.
No, I think it's the most popular one in Japan tbh, they like feminine hairstyles and Christie's default and her slicked back one weren't exactly feminine so they gave her the bob like how they gave the other girls cute/Japanese styles. It's my favorite for honestly too, her default hair looks weird.

C4dymlTVUAAL1f4.jpg

C4dyoJQUEAARs1-.jpg

C4dyp6NUkAAbQqr.jpg

C4dyroZUkAE4zzY.jpg

Source: Team Ninja Twitter account https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio
Rachel♡♡♡ Can they show Phase and Naotora already tho? A lot of these will look GODLY with their hair down option and Momiji will look flawless with her bob, but idk...they have earrings and other accessories so hopefully hair isn't locked.

Sotherius

Wait, guilty gear collaboration costume?

HELL YEAH, this is the closest to rock and roll that DOA will ever get again, so i'm pretty happy with that.

CherryBlossomsNinja

I have two sadness: Mai won't be in this pack. Pai won't be too. :(

Mai wears a pink cheongsam (name of these elegant Chinese dresses) in an old SNK's artwork...

... and Pai is Chinese. Leifang and her are who most deserves to be in this pack. Obviously, Leifang will be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD