Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
No hes talking about how GG is nothing but rock references, kinda oike jojos bizarre adventure
Ohhh...yeah, I'm not rock savvy at all XD I could have your heartbeat runnin' away and you'll be walking side to side with the amount of pop culture references I could make, but rock is outta my league, plus the game isn't my taste, I'm not into 2D art games, I prefer 3D.
I am genuinely surprised that you would say that. Is it because it is likely an all girl pack?
...No, I don't have an interest in the series. And what's it being an all girl pack have to do with anything? XD

Sotherius

What about...

Heels
????

A lot of GG characters have it...

Also, calling right now Christie as I-no, probably too obvious.

But i really dig the next costume dlc pack, Ayane looks gorgeous in it, and i'm also excited about a GG pack as well, because of the rock themes mostly, and i love GG designs, though it is a shame that even with that, Bayman will probably never get a AC+R potemkin costume...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I dunno about you, but this looks pretty 3D to me.

As for the idea of me disliking you, I've nothing against you, personally.
The artstyle is a turn off for me personally, it's like it wants to be 3D but the 2D has it in a chokehold. And good to know, although I was just joking XD although if you did I could understand why

So I'm guessing tomorrow is when we see Phase 4 and Naotora...I'm sure they'll give Phase a short variation to contrast with Kasumi and uncovered legs with no stockings and Nao will get some special hairband, some heels and hopefully she'll go bare legged too, I love it when she shows off her legs. And I pray she'll finally get a hair down option, MR got a new hairstyle in this pack so why not her?

crapoZK

Standard Donor
GG Collab, huh.... You already know what I've come back on this website to do...

PREDICTIONS:
Guilty Gear:

Sol Badguy: Rig (Not too sure)
Ky Kiske: Hayate
Sin Kiske: Eliot
Faust: Zack
Milia: Helena
I-No: Christie
Baiken: Rachel
Dizzy: Nyotengu
Potemkin: Bayman
Zappa: Ein
Ramlethal: Lisa
Elphelt: Honoka
Valentine: Mila
Venom: Brad Wong (or Johnny)
Chipp: Jann Lee
Zato-1: Hayabusa

Blazblue:
Platinum the Trinity: Marie Rose (or Rachel Alucard)
Lichi Faye Ling: Lei Fang
Makoto Nanaya: Hitomi
Azrael: Leon
Iron Tager: Bass
Hakumen: Hayabusa
Susano'o: Raidou
Lambda: Phase 4
Bullet: Tina
Tsubaki Yayoi: Kasumi
Izanami: Ayane

Dunno who Kokoro would get

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
GG Collab, huh.... You already know what I've come back on this website to do...

PREDICTIONS:
Sol Badguy: Rig (Not too sure)
Ky Kiske: Hayate
Jam: Lei Fang
Sin Kiske: Eliot
Faust: Zack
Milia: Helena
I-No: Christie
Baiken: Rachel
Dizzy: Nyotengu
Bridget: Marie Rose (Yes, I know Bridget is Male)
Potemkin: Raidou
Zappa: Ein
Ramlethal: Lisa
Elphelt: Hitomi
Venom: Brad Wong
Chipp: Jann Lee
Zato-1: Hayabusa
I'd actually hope Eliot would get Bridget, plus he's the only character in the GG series I can recognize XD Marie Rose I feel would get the girl on the far left with the huge thick mega twintails.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I'd actually hope Eliot would get Bridget, plus he's the only character in the GG series I can recognize XD Marie Rose I feel would get the girl on the far left with the huge thick mega twintails.
Ohhh.... No one told me it's a Blazblue collab too? Yeah let me recreate this.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I'm not going to be surprised if they dress up Leifang as Litchi lol

I'd rather they make a younger male character like Eliot and give him some precocious backstory and he uses an updated and balanced version of Genra's style
So a lame-o replacing a great/serious character like Genra? That sounds rather disappointing than exciting.

I'm tired of all these silly collaborations...
Why do I feel like this is a lie? xD

So this month's theme is pretty much cheongsam. Nyotengu already has one similar and Leifang has how many of these??? *Insert DSP's Asian Racist-Stereotype joke here*
Watch TN pimp out Leifang's to the max.

What's next a entire Kimono pack like Nyotengus?
TN ran out of ideas
They kind of already did that with Ayane's "special" season pass exclusive lol

Still waiting for Sarah and Pai's cheerleader outfits though...
I don't know why you keep bringing this up, but...
1. Sega
2. Calls
3. The
4. Shots
5. Not
6. KT

Well I can at least pretend to play Bullet in a game where she isn't bottom tier.
You should see Yin's facebook rants about that lol

P2p1mbs

...No, I don't have an interest in the series. And what's it being an all girl pack have to do with anything? XD

Well, you've constantly been expressing hope that the next few packs will have guys and was even willing to make a bet with me regarding this. Ready to admit you were being too hopeful?

1. Sega
2. Calls
3. The
4. Shots
5. Not
6. KT

1. I
2. Am
3. Fully
4. Aware
5. Of
6. That.
7. I
8. Keep
9. Mentioning
10. It
11. As
12. A
13. Joke.
14. :rolleyes:
15. If
16. It
17. Really
18. Bothers
19. You,
20. Then
21. I'll
22. Stop,
23. OK?

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm not going to be surprised if they dress up Leifang as Litchi lol

So a lame-o replacing a great/serious character like Genra? That sounds rather disappointing than exciting.

Why do I feel like this is a lie? xD

Watch TN pimp out Leifang's to the max.

They kind of already did that with Ayane's "special" season pass exclusive lol

1. Sega
2. Calls
3. The
4. Shots
5. Not
6. KT

You should see Yin's facebook rants about that lol
Hey Genra is dead XD plus I didn't like him much anyway, I'm hoping TN makes the new successor in a character male archetype that's popular in Japan, like you know Emil from tales of symphonia? I wouldn't mind if the new successor was like him personality and appearance wise although make him look like he's part of the ninja clan XD

And seriously I am tired, I rather bikinis or a collaboration I actually like over the ones they keep dishing out...

Yuffie

More pics guys
C4g7HZFVUAA6RXP.jpg

C4g7IsEVUAAKXHc.jpg

C4g7WnXUEAAZZ_U.jpg

C4g7UNTVcAMXbUd.jpg

P2p1mbs

I'm surprised Lei isn't the first girl they teased for this theme. Of course, this is something she wears by default so it may be redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD