Standard Donor
Last edited:

Jackie Chan Fan

Looks more suited for DOAX3

Phase-4
https://www.twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/871724279792103426/

DBj8k-9U0AELZtt

Jadeinchains

Lol exactly! I was thinking that when I first saw them too. I was thinking that maybe they were planned for X3 before support for it sort of died down. If they were to start support for X3 again ( which I'd love! :) ) then these should definitely be on it.

Edit: Also I don't know much about Gust so I was going to say are these outfits that existed in Gust already? Or are these bikini versions of the gust characters outfits? Also Is there any male Gust characters cause I hope Lisa get's an outfit in this pack since it's this years Summer bikini pack! :D

Jadeinchains

I do not know much about the series but when I did a quick check, it seems there's an existing bikini that looks as little as that.
http://www.dualshockers.com/nights-azure-2-delayed-second-time-japan-improve-quality/

If we're seeing this kind of swimsuit, I hope it could still mean another DOAX3 update. hahahaha

I can only hope.

Edit:
NightsOfAzure2-12.jpg

Okay thanks! :) Yeah that's what I was wondering, If they are based on already existing bikinis or not. I guess they are then which I'm okay with. Anyway I don't know much about gust so I don't know what the bikinis look like so it will be interesting to see what they look like.

And yeah I'd love if this bikini pack mean't that there was more stuff coming to doax3 but who knows?

P2p1mbs

Just a reminder that this set WILL have 17 costumes. So Naotora Ii should get one.

I never would have expected her getting a crossover costume, I guess that means she really is NOT just a guest character. Im surprised it took them this long for her to get crossover.

HHH816

more like it's only two different swimsuit design

one is marie rose and the another one is honoka/phase 4

Yuffie

I never would have expected her getting a crossover costume, I guess that means she really is NOT just a guest character. Im surprised it took them this long for her to get crossover.
Yea i had to check SP6 description to make sure. Unless Mai gets it instead but i doubt she'll get anything soon/at all.
Bet this set will probably be $25-30 due to collaboration costs.
I would've preferred swimsuits made from TN instead to be frank.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Mai is DEFINITELY a guest and seeing how she never gets any costume at all means she wont for this pack as well.

Do you mean their costumes or them in general? Either way, your right.
The costumes, I like Marie Rose tho. They also gave Marie the ugly loose hair option so that's a definite deal breaker...
I'm going to say "No" to Honoka, ii would never forget that TN made a HUGE mistake
:sarah:
I'm not a big fan of her either besides her looks and personality, especially her Japanese voice

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Mai will likely get general costumes down the road. However she will never receive collaboration outfits. Also random, SNK is deleting DOA posts of Mai every time they get tagged. The official SNK twitter.

As for Naotora, it's a character who has far easier barriera to receive outfits. Team NINJA is a sub company under Koei so I'm slightly surprised by it (not majorly). Gust is also under it like some sort of nephew so not surprised about that either.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

It's because its a collaboration with Gust who are owned by Koei Tecmo so they have the rights to use Naotora freely in this pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD