Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Yeah I could see them doing that, but it would still be kinda limited considering it has to look good.
naa.jpg
is dis not good looking XDD

THERE ARE some female characters but they're not bishounen so they appear for like 2 eps

Mayor-Of-Mustard

It is but who would be who? That's what I meant :p
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh Helena can be Nyx. Literally, a female Nyx. xD

(Nyx is the one on the left to the blue haired girl Angelique, the monocle and stuff)
Hayabusa can be the grey haired guy, Hyuuga.
Eliot can be that blonde one who looks like a chick.
Brad is Matthew (the green long haired one)
Kasumi is Angelique (obvs)
Ein or Hayate can be uhh... the one with the bright red hair, Wayne or something like that.
The black haired guy can be Bayman whilst the blonde tan guy can be Leon
Bernard (the normal looking guy with the fair hair) can be jann lee
and the purple haired guy can be Ayane for the banter... nah he can be like Rig or something
(forgot names it's been years since I watched it)

you know what you're right I can't think of any.

RetroMe91

I also think it's a safe bet to assume that June (being still towards the beginning of summer), will be a swimsuit pack that will act as a promo for DOAX3. I would say it's safe to say they will make DOAX3. At least we can assume the swimsuits will be brand new to both series and might not be overly slutty and tactless. It would probably just be the character's default swimsuit, which is just a basic swimsuit.

(Wow... I just rationalized another *possible* swimsuit pack... not okay)

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I also think it's a safe bet to assume that June (being still towards the beginning of summer), will be a swimsuit pack that will act as a promo for DOAX3. I would say it's safe to say they will make DOAX3. At least we can assume the swimsuits will be brand new to both series and might not be overly slutty and tactless. It would probably just be the character's default swimsuit, which is just a basic swimsuit.

I still think DOAX3 should have the dudes, maybe not playable but like guest stars.
gen fu falling off the slide or we riot.

TheRealCoxinator

I request slingkinis for Bass or riot. All guys would be great actually

Kronin

I think that it's still too much soon for DoAX3, more effectively as @Yuffie noticed, the next swimsuit pack could be represented just from the preorder set made available for every players on the store (personally I hope so because I would like to see other kind of outfits when a such swimsuit pack was released not too much time ago).

Zero Beat

Thread full of delusions and unrealistic expectations.... lolololol...

#CrushingDreamsJustCuz

MY DELUSION RULES ALL OF CREATION!

Team Ninja said the bonus costumes will be available to those who didn't pre-order?

It's standard practice nowadays and they'd essentially be throwing away the chance for more money at very little cost to them if they don't release them.

I would like a Cocktail Party Pack. Guys (and Mila/Rachel/Christie) in tuxedos and girls (and Alpha...) in gowns.
A Kimono/Yukata dress (for females) and Yakuza (for Males) costume pack would be nice.

I like these ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD