Status
Not open for further replies.

MeadowSpirit

Furries are taking over the world pretty much. It better be more fan-made costumes.

Or an Alice in Wonderland pack ^_^
Putting the girls in furry outfits would pretty much be the worst idea TN could come up with at this point. Neither sexy nor cool. I don't think I'd even download the compatibility pack for that one.

I'd opt for prehistoric cave-babe outfits, though Alice in Wonderland themed outfits would be cool, too.

synce

F y'all, I want some furries in DOA lol

Is the pack coming mid May or late May, any word?

Kronin

Personally I would like a furry pack if done well (so very different from the first bunny bikini).

Yun-Seong

Like i said before, i really hope for more fan-made costumes. Don't know if it's proper topic to put this picture but i want to share it with you friends. That's my vision of Helena. Draw it few years ago in school. Never was brave to show people my drawing because my skills aren't so good. Would like to see your opinions - positive as well negative if i deserve it. :)
DSC01968.JPG

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Thank you :) Like your idea for Zack's costume. I really like casual dlc costumes, Hitomi and Ayane's steampunk costumes are amazing. Hope one day TN will understand meaning of great outfits :)
Marie Rose costume entry.png
i also made a marie rose one. :p and a rushed raidou one which was practically a joke literally a rectangle and two squares.
10295661_640627429353871_4060253417866824862_n.jpg
i entered this too :p
sorry if the loading is too stronk

synce

Didn't they used to hype up the DLC packs? Now it's all low key... I think it's further proof we're looking at another fetish pack :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD