Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

When are they gonna just go ahead and give the entire roster those sailor schoolgirl uniforms
No clue. I never bought any of the Senran Kagura ones.
Having the setting on natural or off turns off the clothing destruction but I'm not sure they even care enough about PC to carry over the destruction

Brute

Standard Donor
Having the setting on natural or off turns off the clothing destruction but I'm not sure they even care enough about PC to carry over the destruction
Either way works for me.

Not like I'll be able to get the costumes on PC anyway due to them inevitably coming in an $5000 bundle exclusively, but it's the thought (or lack of it) that counts, right?

Banana56

Such amazing outfits, my favs are Marie Rose, Honoka, and Nyotengu's.

No clue. I never bought any of the Senran Kagura ones.

How can you not have bought at least one of those amazing costumes from such an amazing game? :cool:

But yeah I think putting natural or off breast options will stop the clothing damage.

Darkton93

Okay, now that we have the full costumes of this AWESOME pack, I'd like to make a few predictions.

1) Costume destruction is going to be standard feature on costumes eventually. This will mean that costumes can by fully-loaded, but still have an optional skimpiness, such as Ein going from full armor to his trademark fishnet.
2) The increased costume prices of these is going to become the new standard, while fetish DLC will remain in its usual price. There's no way to go from bikini to skimpier bikini unless TN wants to truly go M-rated, but in Japan that'd make the game R-15. However, this could be a good thing. While fetish DLC will still sell well because it's cheap, the DLC they actually put effort into, because it is both skimpy and decent at the same time, will be more expensive, thus TN can get a bigger draw on them. If TN can make twice as much off good DLC like this, then it'll encourage more.

I hold the belief that cosmetic DLC is good because it gives the art team something to do. Since for a destructable costume you need to design essentially two costumes, the increased price is justified. Having this become the new standard could mean that costumes will get better, but still be just as fetishistic when destroyed. Otherwise, it'll just be the final straw for DLC with increased rates meaning less sales. I know for a theory that this will become standard in DOA6.

TOBMAST3R

I am extremely happy with those outfits. I'm excited for the future of DOA. I wonder, what TN's plan is for the DOA brand. They support the game so good with DLC outfits - what's next?? =)

Yun-Seong

OMG! I'm so happy for Helena's costume. She looks so beautiful! Remind me DoA2 :D Was waiting for this costumes since first version of DoA 5 ^^ Also love Ayane costume ^^ And so happy that Brad got one, he looks so cool :D Finally they start making great dlcs, now waiting for legacy pack vol. 2, 3, 4... xD

Dark-truth

tumblr_nq0iqakr031uw8gy7o1_1280.jpg

I find it absolutely hilarious how Kasumi has the most evil of the protagonists' clothes on her(the Deception 4 Main Character).

But this costume pack is awesome regardless, especially Nyo's, dear god Nyo's.
774.gif

Kokoro's is just fucking laughable, but again, having only a PS3 means no destruction...boo.

Hopefully this DOES come to the PS3 so when I do get a PS4...hell yeah.
OMG NYO IS JUST AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD