Status
Not open for further replies.

My Babenapes

I'm not sure but I really like some of these costumes. They are pretty generic but I like the futuristic look TN added.

Do they work in game yet or is there just a DLC download bug

Jadeinchains

The pack is okay it's a good deal though if you buy it before they notice what they are selling it for.

PS: Marie's is horrible.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Nope, I don't tell anyone. ;)
Btw, it really works! I just bought the pack for only 3 bucks. :O

P.S. We should delete these comments too in case they look on FSD. xD
Who knows? Maybe this isn't a mistake. It's highly unlikely, but this could be a cheap pack that they made as a way for people who think the DLC is overpriced to get in on the action without spending too much money. We better savor this while it lasts, because this offer/mistake may never happen again. :-0

KING JAIMY

Who knows? Maybe this isn't a mistake. It's highly unlikely, but this could be a cheap pack that they made as a way for people who think the DLC is overpriced to get in on the action without spending too much money. We better savor this while it lasts, because this offer/mistake may never happen again. :-0
When do those packs get released on PS3/PS4? If the price is different there, we know for sure it's a mistake or not. I'm 99% sure this is a mistake. Usually the individual costumes are $3. The pack should be around $25.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
When do those packs get released on PS3/PS4? If the price is different there, we know for sure it's a mistake or not. I'm 99% sure this is a mistake. Usually the individual costumes are $3. The pack should be around $25.
Right! We haven't seen the PS3/PS4 price yet. Whenever it comes the PSN, I'll check the price to see if it's the usual. If it ends up being a mistake, then I guess I'm only getting Kasumi, Phase 4, and Marie Rose's, so it works both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD