Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazeincarnated

oyraj.jpg

Banana56

Maybe we'll see this new character soon and they are released for consoles in Spring.

And yeah I am 100% sure this new character is female. Can't wait to see how she looks and plays like.

Jadeinchains

Of course I fall asleep just as the huge reveal happens.

All of this looks so good kind of a shame all the dlc packs are cross overs and not Legacy or Casual but besides that It all looks exciting. And congrats Kodachi.

werewolfgold

In case anyone cares, I actually told Hayashi face-to-face that the guys needed more costumes (more so for you guys because I've stopped buying costumes at this point) and that the male characters are also important. He said that he understood.

But...I dunno if that'll change anything. After all, it seems like so much has already been decided and laid out. And after "Schoolgirl Strikers" was revealed, my eyes just kind of glazed over...

It was funny because during the costume contest reveal, the directors were talking about their picks and they said things like how interesting they were and how the people that drew it seemed to really think about how they would work in game and other things like that.

And then Hayashi talked about his Honoka costume pick and was like...it's so cute. I wanna make it. So, it's kind of apparent where his thought processes are if he's the one making all of the decisions and stuff.

I should've told him that he should add the guys into DOAX3 just to see how he would respond. But, I totally wasn't thinking about it at the time. Eternal regret.

And all I have to say about the new character is that if it's another gotdamn female, it had better be the most interesting and thought provoking design I've ever seen in my life. lol

And that fireworks stage is just going to be a modified Zack Island. Let's be real here.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
All jokes aside, I hope TN gets back into serious mode and implements a character, that actually would complement the rest of the cast well. That would be...

1) A male character, as the the females are already outnumbering the guys.
2) A young male character (in about Eliot's range). It's weird and illogical, that we have a bunch of (allegedly) 18-21 year old girls in a fighting tournament but just one young man.
3) A young upbeat character, as I feel grumpy, stoic or outright evil overweigh right now in the male department.

Someone like Yunseong of Soul Calibur would be imho cool and fitting:

SoCal3YunSeong.jpg

Maybe even with ginger hair! :D

UpSideDownGRUNT

All jokes aside, I hope TN gets back into serious mode and implements a character, that actually would complement the rest of the cast well. That would be...

2) A young male character (in about Eliot's range). It's weird and illogical, that we have a bunch of (allegedly) 18-21 year old girls in a fighting tournament but just one young man.
3) A young upbeat character, as I feel grumpy, stoic or outright evil overweigh right now in the male department.

SoCal3YunSeong.jpg

Keep dreaming it's pretty much guranteed gonna be another female japanese schol girl or something or an old character with boobs

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor

SoCal3YunSeong.jpg

I think someone like Hwang would be a much better idea. Yun Seong's personality isn't that great lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD