Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be okay if dallas cheerleader Kasumi never makes it into this game but Momiji's indigo happi being absent is a shame
LOL thats some funny stuff right there. You gotta laugh at that.

Its more that its simply nother style. Her c2 already is her casual outfit. For someone like mila that high class beret coat and leggings is just really out of character and doesn't mesh with her other outfits at all. Its basically the furthest from the idea of a casual outfit for mila as you can get lol.

Heres mila in some thing (i feel is) better, if shed zip up the pants lol

11953012_10204974141385439_5137746682125091467_n.jpg

I still want his future ninja outfit back. Its not even in sigma -_-

I understand what you're saying argentus. Eh, I guess i'm just trying to defend it is all. Again though yeah, I should defer to you here considering you main Mila and all LOL. BTW that isn't a beret Mila has on that particular outfit. It's like a er. Well I forget what it's called? Supposed to represent what I consider to be british 60's mod fashion again IMO.

This is what a beret looks like:
doa5u___kokoro_overalls_costume_by_existingbox9-d7lbldj.jpg

Argentus

Didn't you say that she has enough of crop tops? xD Really like the costume but as you say, let's give her a chance to wear a t-shirt ^^
More specifically I'm tired of endless pallet swaps of the same "crop top/booty shorts/boots/gloves" outfit.

I agree this would look better with the full shirt, its just an example of something better than what she got for casual dlc.

Argentus will never feel like Mila's midriff has been exposed enough.
Not true. I just main her c6 with the towel toggled off because its the closest to the ONE midriff outfit I really want: her c6 sports bra replacing her c2's long sleeve shirt, which is what I commissioned @Tyaren to draw last year :3

But honestly, the stomach is an underrated part of the female body.
This is also true. I grew up on Conan comics so showing midriff just looks normal to me anyway.

LOL thats some funny stuff right there. You gotta laugh at that.

I understand what you're saying argentus. Eh, I guess i'm just trying to defend it is all. Again though yeah, I should defer to you here considering you main Mila and all LOL. BTW that isn't a beret Mila has on that particular outfit. It's like a er. Well I forget what it's called? Supposed to represent what I consider to be british 60's mod fashion again IMO.

This is what a beret looks like:
doa5u___kokoro_overalls_costume_by_existingbox9-d7lbldj.jpg
Not denying its a cute outfit in its own right and mila can pull it off, just that its out if place on her.

And I also forget what its called, swhy I just said beret instead lol.

TOBMAST3R

Hopefully we'll see a 50 % price drop (maybe for a limited time) for the big 90 Dollar/Euro DLC packs. And damn, I just can't wait for the Halloween teasing pics this year.

Argentus

Hopefully we'll see a 50 % price drop (maybe for a limited time) for the big 90 Dollar/Euro DLC packs. And damn, I just can't wait for the Halloween teasing pics this year.
I'm...torn.

I'm not holding my breath for milas Halloween choice but I'm honestly curious what Leon will get.

And I'm interested to see what everyone else gets of course, but less so with the females. I'm more curious to see the males costumes for halloween.

TOBMAST3R

And I'm interested to see what everyone else gets of course, but less so with the females. I'm more curious to see the males costumes for halloween.

Well yes. I feel you. It would have been so enjoyable, if we could see all of the entries. I do miss that endless scrolling. I spend so much time with it the last years. It is fun. I wonder, what they do with Hayate and Hayabusa for example. Will Team Ninja share designs or parts of it again? Tina and Lisa and Pai and Lei Fang did share their designs too, right? Let's hope, everyone gets his own outfit.

Kronin

Well yes. I feel you. It would have been so enjoyable, if we could see all of the entries. I do miss that endless scrolling. I spend so much time with it the last years. It is fun. I wonder, what they do with Hayate and Hayabusa for example. Will Team Ninja share designs or parts of it again? Tina and Lisa and Pai and Lei Fang did share their designs too, right? Let's hope, everyone gets his own outfit.

I'm sure that the drastic change to the trend from the the Halloween contest DLC (outfits switched and shared between characters + original creations from TN) to the first contest in game outfits (for the most very faithful reproductions for each character of the designs choosing them without sharing, switching or original creations) indicate how Team NINJA will use the same behavior for the Last Round outfits.

Overall, just in the contest where they received more entries ever (around 1800), it would appear meaningless not using for the most possible the creativity and good will of the fans.

Kronin

Don't worry. TN will use those 1800+ of free costumes to sell later.

The contest was open to everyone wanted do it and the rules were clear, no one was forced to draw a costume "for TN" neither was tricked from them, so I don't understand what is the point here. Also, I'm sure that every single author would be glad to know with certainty that his outfit will be sold later (thing that of course is impossible...)

SoftCabbage

Yea, but those are still free designs for TN to sell later. lol.

Whether the artists are happy or not, TN don't care.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor

You mean, Koei doesn't care. Considering that TN has to put with what they say (even though they probably don't want to).
#NaughtyWorld

Kronin

The right subject is KT, anyway if you partecipate is hinted that you are accepting the rules as with every kind of agreement. If the authors weren't glad to see their creations sold later, then they had the right to manifest their opposition not partecipating, so should be assumed that everyone was enough ok with the policy to accept it.

I agree that would be more "nice" to see the designs offered freely (however this happened at least with the 1st contenst) because they are first of all an evidence of the fans' appreciation for the game; but if selling them could be a little incentive to use more than only 34 costumes for this Halloween pack, then personally I'm glad to see them sold because I loved many works works from the fans and I would be glad to see them become reality in future.

TOBMAST3R

Also, I'm sure that every single author would be glad to know with certainty that his outfit will be sold later (thing that of course is impossible...)
I fully agree. If one of my outfits will win this Halloween, I'm going to be VERY happy. If it doesn't win but it will be added later somehow, I will be happy and lucky. It is not mentioned in the rules of the contest, that the winners will get something for free. And that is not really the point. The point is - having your own outfit in your favorite game.

Last edited:

Kronin

@TOBMAST3R Like I've already said your oufits were some of the most original and creative ones that I saw in the contest: I definitely hope that this time you will be able to get a recognition, imo you deserve it =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD