Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Standard Donor
So it's looking like the Halloween fan costumes will be included in the Season Pass 2. I'm curious if that will technically give you more savings buying that pack over the first one, given how expensive the Halloween packs tend to be (I guess it will depend on how many of the other packs in Season 2 are "destructible").

Not true.
Whoa! I didn't realize the sky was green and that I'm not a condescending jerk.

*looks outside*

Oh, nevermind.

Considering the fact that i read somewhere that three out of the next four packs (the fourth being the halloween pack for october) will be collaboration packs with various game companies.... im gonna say yes. Each pack prolly will be $24.99 USD or so with the halloween pack being $32.99 USD or so because it most likely will feature one outfit for every character.

Particularly excited to see what the schoolgirl strikers collab wll being because... well I cant get enough of schoolgirl outfits (I'm sorry for being a weeb) and the Tatsunoko collab because if you've ever played Tatsunoko vs Capcom you'll know what I mean.

Also be interesting to see how many of these next packs will be explosive....

One more thing. I really wish the latest bikini outfits were explosive *gets shot*

Chapstick

One more thing. I really wish the latest bikini outfits were explosive *gets shot*
tumblr_n457ivSDWP1rje51ao1_400.gif

What is there to break off of a bikini did you really want to pay an extra dollar for a missing shoulder strap

Argentus

D: The bikini thing was A JOKE. which is why I phrased it as such.

Secondly, "hell to the naw" is your opinion. :D
Not gonna fault you for liking it. After all, Mila's more sporty/ tomboy outfits?
54d10030cc86b1b9ee9577f0b23e0157_8_by_dattebayo681-d6oyz0c.png

But I hope you'll understand when we say ew have plenty schoolgirl outfits as it is and want something different now

Just realized that bokuho was probably saying that to the idea of them in general, and not to my liking of them. So I misunderstood that and apologize.

Also, though that could be the case, most of the "schoolgirl" outfits that are in the game are A: relegated to a select few characters and b: even these characters really only have one + a varient.

The point being, there are other characters without one period + who knows what other KINDS of schoolgirl outfits could be seen.

Chapstick

I remember someone said before the schoolgirl outfits from that game/anime/whatever it is transform into something else and at the DOA Festival Hayashi or someone talked about a new technology for transforming outfits in the future. So they could be interesting maybe but honestly there are enough.

Curious what Alpha's gonna get for halloween. Even though it's not an original outfit I would love if she got this and it'd be my main outfit for her

VMqBRtE.png

For real I agree with you cabbage. How about a yoga themed pack? T-shirts and yoga pants + sneakers or something for everyone!

Totally being serious there btw. I love me some yoga pants. Like, Kokoros outfit with the striped shirt and spandex pants is one of my favs in the game.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
honestly hate the costume destruction thing..not for the concept, but for how shitty the torn clothes look after... they ruin the overall aesthetic of the game..

thats why I think I'm gonna shift my titty settings to natural ...

SoftCabbage

I'm kinda sure the next DOA will implement this feature again and have slow-mo close up cam when the clothes are tearing.

My hollow hope would be they improve the cloth tearing into realistic tearing as a result of fighting. But yea, this is hollow hope only. I know this shit ain't gonna happen.

Argentus

But then the clothes may break in non-sexy ways!
Shattering like glass isn't exactly sexy clothes damage anyway

Though I guess there has to be SOMEONE who gets their rocks off by throwing em at windows.

Last edited:

Dark-truth

I'm...torn.

I'm not holding my breath for milas Halloween choice but I'm honestly curious what Leon will get.

And I'm interested to see what everyone else gets of course, but less so with the females. I'm more curious to see the males costumes for halloween.
i want to see raidou's

Dark-truth

First of all sorry for the late reply. If you were asking me the promotional picture, actually I was simply talking of what TN showned us so far at the festival:

T26NwX9.jpg

The costumes that appear in the promotional image are from the "Legend of Heroes" and "Ys" series: the characters involved from left to right are Alisa Reinford, Renne, Estelle Bright and Feena.

This is the link for the list of characters of the last game of Legend of Heroes series:
http://www.falcom.co.jp/sen/chara.html

It's more hard to realize exactly from what game of the Ys series they are going to get inspiration. As example here the cast of Ys Origins (that is a game of the series and not the title of it as I wrongly wrote before):
http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
http://www.falcom.co.jp/yso/character.html
ok so i looked at the main characters and on the site from left to right of the main characters i think :ein::ayane::eliot::momiji::bayman::hayabusa::kasumi::marierose::bradwong: are in the pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD