Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Also Kasumi's and any of the girls current hair is still way better than DOA4/DOAX2's tentacle hair.

latest

UpSideDownGRUNT

Assuming DOA6 is that PS4/XB1 exclusive, I'm sure Kasumi and other will have long loose hair and not thin out, I'd like to see more longer gair for the guys as well.

Ein/Hayate definitely need their 90s mop back haha and ofc Busa's long locks even if paid DLC.

KwonJigglypuff

Mayor-Of-Mustard

They look fine, but I don't see Team Ninja choosing any of them. I wouldn't be surprised if he received a swap from last year (werewolf).
I saw a couple of entires that looked good on other characters though. I saw a couple of brad and rig entries that would have suited bayman.

Also Raidou got a crap-ton of entries from what I've seen on twitter.

Kronin

Sorry to ask again, but does someone recall any good Bayman designs from the contest?

These three ones "impressed" me, however I'm sure to have seen only a partial parts of the fan entries for him (and remember that a large part of designs wasn't seen from anyone because sent through mail):

Bayman1.jpg

CE8AW9YUUAAAbQk.jpg large.jpg

CER9-UpW8AA9EK6.jpg

Robocop Bayman it's an original concept with a futuristic warrior feeling in line with his DoA4 C1 (also, interesting what seems to be a semi covered face in the design), but I can feel something similar more for a casual contest than an Halloween one, in line with the selected chosen costume created from @Russian-chiropractic19. Also the release of Hayabusa's fighter force lower a little the impact of this costume (that anyway remains different from it).

The vampire one is a nice design, but we already got a similar theme for Jacky in the 1st Halloween pack (even if the costume is different and this fan design is more elaborated) and slighty with Eliot last year; also, personally I would like to see Bayman wearing something different.

Honestly the roman soldier/Marcus Antonius is my favourite between the three ones, maybe it's not an original idea but would be perfect for Bayman considering his tag team with gladiator Leon (more Bayman give more the idea to be a member of a regular army compared to Leon that is more someone that act for his survival - just like a gladiator).

Said this, I'm sure that all the characters will end to get an outfit created purposefully for them, exactly as happened in the most recent fan selection (the one for the first contest).

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

The robot costume is great! Make it grey and shiny to tell it apart from his (wondrous) casual costume from LR's from the contest, and i'm in!

I don't know about the vampire costume... too similar to Jacky indeed. I could see it happening if Japan thinks that Russia = Easter Europe = Dracula, lol. I have no idea what is Japan's idea of Russia regarding the folklore... Honestly i'm okay because Dracula was inspired by Vlad the impaler so... that would be a honest mistake.

Kronin

I still hope that Alpha will be able to get a proper "real" costume (not necessarily my design), but I would lie saying that I didn't see many interesting ideas for her in the competion that made use uniquely of peculiar effects through her classic transparent skin.

Honestly I would be glad even with something similar, like I said more times Alpha has a great cool potential through her transparent body, it would be just enough for the developers to implement "tricks" with lights and colors for giving her a more cool or creepy appearence (in parallel with her "evil creature" status):

Alpha1.jpg

Alpha2.jpg

It's just a shame because I'm sure that this would have helped to make of it a more popular character between the fandom (even if her (un)fame it was already marked from her SNK Boss Syndrome during the DoA4 times).

EDIT:
@KING JAIMY

Well I saw many costumes for Rig, in addition to the one already posted from @Boogie, I found interesting even these ones:

Sketch181184541.jpg

Rig1.jpg

CFwnTnyXIAAyzxC.jpg orig.jpg

CFNQQyDUUAABHSb.jpg large.jpg

RIG-DOA-COSTUMES-2015.jpg

RIG-CLOWN-2015.jpg

1431591351-rig-costumes.jpg

The last three designs are from @MATSUKAZE

For Momiji there was a plenty of outfits too, between the ones that I liked I saved these ones:

Momiji1.jpg

(I would love to get this red costume for Momiji: the author sent even an alternative entry with less armors/vestiary - similarly to the "Dark Knight" design for Ayane shared from TN on their FB page - but my favourite is this one with the full costume)

Momiji2.jpg

11235429_708282179300204_5492489174962236279_n2.jpg

The last one is from Anthony.

About Jacky I saw few fan entries for him, the ones that found more nice were these two:

Jacky1.jpg

CEk1FwJWAAAE1z1.jpg large.jpg

CGObhL2WsAAMdc1.jpg

The "Blue Flash Training Gear" is from @DyByHands while the "Newborn Vampire" is from @TOBMAST3R

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD