Status
Not open for further replies.

synce

I really want the orange juice one with the floating oranges.. lol

53e6bb1d0d679.jpg

Kronin

I don't know. I can see the DLC support going until the end of Season Pass 2, and then a last "DOAX promotional pack" and that's it for Last Round (at least for the DLC). But then in Spring we have the DLC character... so I really don't know.
I'm not even sure Team Ninja knows.

However, I'm 90% sure we'll have a bikini contest soon for DOAX3.

Apparently TN hinted that will sponsor a new Battle Royale next year: if this is the case I'm sure that the DLC support is already confirmed for all the 2016.

Leeloo

Honoka looks stupid af. Tina finally has a good outfit! Might actually start using her again now that she has an outfit that doesn't make her look like a hick or like she got dressed blind!

Cadaveri

been away for a while, has there been some costume reveals(other than Tina & Honoka)? I tried reading the previous pages but didn't find anything.

Kronin

been away for a while, has there been some costume reveals(other than Tina & Honoka)? I tried reading the previous pages but didn't find anything.

So far they revealed the in game model for Honoka, Tina and Lisa, while they revealed what designs will be used for Raidou, Brad Wong, Kokoro and Kasumi (if there will not be changes to the characters wearing it in the mind of their authors). You can see such designs here: http://imgur.com/a/fHypD

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
So far they revealed the in game model for Honoka, Tina and Lisa, while they revealed what designs will be used for Raidou, Brad Wong, Kokoro and Kasumi (if there will not be changes to the characters wearing it in the mind of their authors). You can see such designs here: http://imgur.com/a/fHypD
Wow. Raidou better have all of that cool stuff in the game: Dark tan, awesome hairstyle, thunder drums and all lol

Chapstick

Guys, last year it was exactly the same.

The teasers started one week (5th) before the trailer (13th). And we had 2-3 teasers every day (21 costumes out of 32). Just be patient.

By Sunday 4th I'm sure we'll have some pictures.
SHOW US THE TEASERS *bangs fists on table* SHOW US THE TEASERS

2920430-angry-business-man-hand-banging-fist-on-table-in-stress-or-problems-at-office-workplace-desk.jpg

They're gonna have to show like 3 a day to get through everyone if it starts around october 4th

synce

Aw damn I just realized that bat Lisa means no candlestick Lisa T_T

Still 30 characters left though... hype intensifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD