Status
Not open for further replies.

coopermon

Yes, yes it's is. How old are you?
If you grew up in the 80's, you may have watched battle of the planets.
It probably is raidou.

Fredi

img_20151226_013837-jpg.16998

Hitomi as Yatterman #1? o_O

Zero Beat

It's Phase 4.
Correct. Check the mist/smoke effect by her left hand and her trailing hair. I can see some more, but it's nowhere near as obvious as those two I listed.

I hope it is Raidou, its going to be absolutely hilarious throwing people around as gold lightan.
Probably. Could also be Zack due to comedy value/sunglasses, but the other characters using in-game poses suggests Raidou is the more likely candidate.

Last edited:

SoftCabbage

and how does TN write her autobiography lol??

she accidentally enter a time portal?
she went to the artic and freeze. bayman found her while looking for p4?
she's immortal like tengu?

First of all, yay, it's Naotora.

Secondly, the bio must be sucks. You can bet on it. It's the collaboration of two devs who are super bad at making stories.

So probably Naotora get sucked by Orochi's distorted timeline and lost wandering in DOA world.

View attachment 17035 WAT AND WHO IS DIS (yeah i know nothing about tatsukono)

Judging by the pose, I bet this is Raidou

WisperG

Still think its a waste giving a male costume to a female character though, was sure Eliot would get it.

I agree, Eliot would've been perfect for that one. That decision was really odd, especially since they still have Yatterman 2's outfit to give to a girl. Gender-bending both costumes would be funny though, but I'm not expecting it.

Lady Tengu

If you use a sans-serif font, capital I and lowercase l look the same, leading to some confusion. It is indeed "ii".
Okay thanks for the clarification! :3

Also I doubt it but I hope I can take off the mask on Marie's costume. Another thing I hope that's raidou I wouldn't mind doing his PB and peeing my pants in the process. XD

Chapstick

I'm not familiar with these characters, is his outfit 6 boxes and a pair of sunglasses? I can't see too well in the picture since he's off in the distance

Kronin

Okay thanks for the clarification! :3

Also I doubt it but I hope I can take off the mask on Marie's costume. Another thing I hope that's raidou I wouldn't mind doing his PB and peeing my pants in the process. XD

First of all congratulations on your thoughts about Nyotengu and Marie Rose, in the end they got just the outfits that you suggested! And yes, Gold Lightan is very likely Raidou, not only for the victory pose - that by the way it's a stroke of genius because imitate the peculiar one of the anime character - but also because would make sense to include him in that picture together with all the rest of DLC characters (outside Honoka that is in the other one).

I'm not familiar with these characters, is his outfit 6 boxes and a pair of sunglasses? I can't see too well in the picture since he's off in the distance

Here a larger picture of the character:

latest

Argentus

First of all congratulations on your thoughts about Nyotengu and Marie Rose, in the end they got just the outfits that you suggested! And yes, Gold Lightan is very likely Raidou, not only for the victory pose - that by the way it's a stroke of genius because imitate the peculiar one of the anime character - but also because would make sense to include him in that picture together with all the rest of DLC characters (outside Honoka that is in the other one).

Here a larger picture of the character:

latest

I'm unfamiliar with that character, I thought he was supposed to be
latest

I still wish we could get a Kinnikuman pack for the males :(

xOmniCloudx

Elsewhere, someone hit on the point that Naotora may not truly be a guest and just be an official KT crossover like the Ninja Gaiden characters are in DOA as both properties and theirs. There's also the fact that the DOA characters ended up in SW through convenient use of dimensional/time travel thus the games could be argued as being in the same universe just like the NG reboot is with DOA. If she ends up popular I don't doubt we'll see her in more DOA games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD