Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

My vision of Helena, drew this ages ago in school:
dsc01968-jpg.11128
What do you think?

That's the type of thing she would wear. Elegant, flowy, feminine, pure...

But that's apparently too hard to create.

ninjaguy446

Doesn't she have a few dresses like those already?
They may not be exactly like it but she does have them.
No not really. Only flowy stuff in terms of purity and elegance like that are her Greek dress, Leifang's dress and..... Yeah that's about it. I guess you could consider her 1P and it's recolor but that's a stretch imo. The ones she wears from the collaborations just look plain weird to me. That being said, I do see where you're coming from when you say that.

Fredi

We already saw the one for Raidou: I suspect that we will get 12 outfits for females and 4 for males as this ratio happened in other mix of male and females pack of 16 outfits. I would have loved a pack of 34 outfits, but if this is the outcome I think that it will be better than no costumes for males at all.

Leopard, main character from Yatterman Night and descendant of Doronjo that resumes her alias:

11498-1854046941.jpg

Ok, I remember now, I saw Yatterman Night (Yoru no Yatterman)

xOmniCloudx

Ninja Gaiden belongs to Team Ninja and is canonical to the DOA universe, Samurai Warriors doesn't and isn't either.

I'm well aware of that. My point is that DOA and NG were NOT originally connected and that only happened later with the NG reboot so, they can establish links between series that didn't originally have any if they want to which includes Samurai Warriors.

Again, NG and DOA characters have already been in the same game Samurai Warriors characters were in by using convenient dimensional/time travel, something that could explain why Naotora II is here if they decide to give her a background story explaining why.

There's nothing stopping them from officially making Samurai Warriors or even Dynasty Warriors apart of DOA and NG's past outside not wanting to do it as DOA, NG and SW are ALL owned by KT (who also own TN) so they can have the characters in any of the games without issue. As someone else suggested, this Naotora could easily be a descendant that takes after the original if they wanted it to be. It's fiction and weirder things have happened in and out of DOA.

To clarify, I am not saying that her appearance means she's canon but just that they could easily make it so if they wanted to going by their own past examples and how there are no legal issues as she is their company's property just like the other games.

Last edited:

Juihau

I'm well aware of that. My point is that DOA and NG were NOT originally connected and that only happened later with the NG reboot so, they can establish links between series that didn't originally have any if they want to which includes Samurai Warriors.
Far as I'm aware, DoA had a connection to NG from the first installment, since Hayabusa was included as a character, and was involved with the story. It just wasn't until the reboot that DoA characters started appearing in NG.

xOmniCloudx

Far as I'm aware, DoA had a connection to NG from the first installment, since Hayabusa was included as a character, and was involved with the story. It just wasn't until the reboot that DoA characters started appearing in NG.

The character was reinvented for use in DOA and the reboot would follow that direction.

UpSideDownGRUNT

The character was reinvented for use in DOA and the reboot would follow that direction.
Actually no, Hayabusa's bio in DOA1 makes mention of Irene and the antique shop they owned after the NES games.

Itagaki originally intended the Xbox NG to be in the same timeline as the NES games but that was changed with NG2 when he reinvented Irene as Sonia.

BoT: I really hope March crossover pack isn't SW... But considering its very close to her release it might be....

Argentus

latest
latest

Bring them back for the Valentines pack. They are good contenders.
Ryu looks like Solid Snake there.

He was trying to point out that Naotora's entry could be the same way that Ryu, Momiji, Rachel, Kasumi and Ayane got into Warriors Orochi 3 in her bio. That doesn't make her canonical status to DOA, just makes it easier how she can crossover in the way Akira, Pai, Sarah and Jacky could.
They did it before with Spartan. Wormhole through time. Same excuse for star wars and spawn in soul calibur

Chapstick

A simple "idk" would be less of a cop out than "a wormhole sent her through space and time right to this very moment!" with how overdone and lazy it is tbh

I want them to come up with something silly and nonsensical that's at least a little more original. She could have traveled to the north pole to apologize to the polar bears and santa for global warming but froze and then 500 years later thawed out (because of global warming). She then had a scene like in Kill Bill where she had to learn to walk again and started by trying to wiggle her big toe. Then she got in santa's pussy wagon and drove to civilization with an urge to fight strangers.

giphy.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
A simple "idk" would be less of a cop out than "a wormhole sent her through space and time right to this very moment!" with how overdone and lazy it is tbh

I want them to come up with something silly and nonsensical that's at least a little more original. She could have traveled to the north pole to apologize to the polar bears and santa for global warming but froze and then 500 years later thawed out (because of global warming). She then had a scene like in Kill Bill where she had to learn to walk again and started by trying to wiggle her big toe. Then she got in santa's pussy wagon and drove to civilization with an urge to fight strangers.

giphy.gif
Pussy wagon! XD

AsheMann21

Possible costume for Naotora Ii?
latest

This is her in Samurai Heroes (sub game to Samurai Warriors)
Nope.
Samurai Heroes or Sengoku Basara is Capcom's Warring States Hack-n-slash.

Naptora is from Samurai Warriors or Sengoku Musou. A Koei Tecmo product.

Same premise, slightly different gameplay. Also, remember that Capcom fiasco a while ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD