Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicfan11589

I don't think its confirmed I think were all just fully aware of TN's dlc practices and expect dlc characters to be announced at some point.

The only one I've played is SW4 but in that its actually kind of like traditional Japanese sound with electronic beats added in. At least that's the closest I could compare it to. It sounds a lot closer to typical DOA music than dynasty warriors soundtrack.

Any idea what Azuchi stage BGM is? I remember when Lorelei (original) was released, a remix of Helena's DOA 3 theme was used (and I remember thinking how her DOA3 theme fit that stage best with the elegant/aristocratic-like music with the wealthy looking building in the stage, before that stage was released.

Yuffie

Naotora Ii is out on XB1!
Noted: PSN has the update.
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...otora-Ii/7e0e2a01-53e5-45b3-ab5d-9e14d6af7f98

Last edited:

Zero Beat

On a US Xbox One. Game froze and made the buzzing sound it makes when it freezes at the "Checking the Content" screen first time I loaded the game after downloading Naotara. This is probably because of no patch yet. Restarting game now to confirm, will update.

UPDATE: Same thing happened on restart. Game is unplayable until the patch is released. Oh well, back to Estival Versus.

Jadeinchains

Any idea what Azuchi stage BGM is? I remember when Lorelei (original) was released, a remix of Helena's DOA 3 theme was used (and I remember thinking how her DOA3 theme fit that stage best with the elegant/aristocratic-like music with the wealthy looking building in the stage, before that stage was released.

I was looking on YouTube four the doa3 azuchi theme or something but couldn't find anything so I'm guessing it will be from SW or another remix of a classic theme.

Yuffie

On a US Xbox One. Game froze and made the buzzing sound it makes when it freezes at the "Checking the Content" screen first time I loaded the game after downloading Naotara. This is probably because of no patch yet. Restarting game now to confirm, will update.

UPDATE: Same thing happened on restart. Game is unplayable until the patch is released. Oh well, back to Estival Versus.
how long does it take to load up 5LR for you w/o Naotora?
It takes me like 4 minutes to read the dlc

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm kind of hoping it's that one BGM we heard in the launch and superhero trailer from a long while back, but it's probably no it.

Yuffie

I wonder when the patch will be released then if it will be within the hour or not?!
I highly doubt the patch will release tonight but I'll check periodically. DLC for DOA usually releases the night b4 official date.

EDIT: @Rojikku has the patch on PS4. Don't know if he/she means JP PSN or US PSN.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Will she even have an English voice? SW is exvlusively Japanese VA these days. So I have a feeling she'll be like Pai and Akira and be exclusively Japanese ( voiceover wise ).
I hope that's not the case, otherwise I'll lose roughly 23.4% interest. I like Japanese voices, but there's only so much I can take since they sound so similar.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The stage theme is Reincarnate! But it won't play on the preview.... and she isn't available to purchase yet. :-/ My heart is broken a little...

About the stage theme, it starts sounding different in the azuchi, but it changes when you're kicked out unto the roof top.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD