Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

Managed to come across her in tag arcade

QYs9TP7.gif

nice try lol

P2p1mbs

I don't think its confirmed I think were all just fully aware of TN's dlc practices and expect dlc characters to be announced at some point.

That gives me some hope but I still have a lot of doubt that will happen. If it does get confirmed, I'll either have to try my luck in getting the game locally or just get it digitally.

Onto the current discussion; any word on how big the update will be?I'll try to play the game tonight but I'm worried I might waste most of what little time I have to play downloading an update.

Chapstick

That gives me some hope but I still have a lot of doubt that will happen. If it does get confirmed, I'll either have to try my luck in getting the game locally or just get it digitally.

Onto the current discussion; any word on how big the update will be?I'll try to play the game tonight but I'm worried I might waste most of what little time I have to play downloading an update.
1.6gb on PS4

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
I guess will put playing sw4 on hold and update my system and try to run some arcade mode to see if i can find her >_<

Yuffie

Patch is out on Xb1, finally. Downloading it atm
Less than 1Gb on XB1
Play tag for a higher chance of encountering her if you wanna she her in action

Zero Beat

Actually DOA1 did, then didn't until DOA5.
Really? Thought it was character themes in 1U. Must've just forgotten.

how long does it take to load up 5LR for you w/o Naotora?
It takes me like 4 minutes to read the dlc
Yeah, something like that. It's gotten to the point that I start the game and then use the bathroom or grab a drink. And I also have an issue with snapping apps slowing down this game and DMC4SE to a crawl. I think that second one is Microsoft's fault.

P2p1mbs

Less than 1Gb on XB1

Not as large as I expected. Odd that there always seems to be a significant size difference between patches for ps4 an xbone. I guess the long content check when you first start the game on xbone is the trade off.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wonder who her English VA is. She sounds like Amanda Troop(Is that her name...??), Kasumi's DOA Dimensions VA.

lotr9690

Does that still work? @lotr9690 was telling us that games with a rating of Cero D or higher (used to be only Z) require a Japanese credit card to verify age and you can't just use PSN yen cards. I guess for a free game it could be a loop hole though. Lol
Only on certain titles it seems. I was not allowed to purchase Senran Kagura without adding my credit card even though i was using a PSN YEN card. It also applies to demos... But I was allowed to purchase Ayane's SK DLC. The rule does not seem to be terribly consistent. My advice is just don't risk it for DOAX3 if your getting the digital version. I hate age verification processes like these. HK account all they way! I can go to a vending machine and purchase a beer without ANY age verification but I have to use my credit card to purchase SK. WTF Japan. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD