Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

They could never stop making dlc in theory. They've got a lot of great designs from the community to draw on and could potentially do more contests.

I'm sure if there's 10 more packs at least one is swimsuits from X3

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I really want Kasumi's from X3 in. And I know I'm probably gonna get scorned for this but....I want Marie's imp one in too. I don't find it sexy, but I think it's cute and she looks boss as fuck in that pose she's pictured in wearing it. The hair down option for her, no thanks....

Chapstick

I think they'll continue on both. With X3 not only do packs include 9 characters at most, but swimsuits are also a lot simpler to make than a full outfit.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That sounds good. Not great, but good. They need to stop with the bare feet though and slap some sandals on the girls if they are going to just add swimwear.

P2p1mbs

- DLC until 6 months
- Make 'Ultimate'-equivalent repack
- Add the rest of the girls
- DLC until 12 months
- Another 'Last Round'-equivalent repack with extra new girls
- DLC again until DOA6
- Profit

Comments like these both give me hope and dash it all at the same time; on one hand, the optimist in me gets hope that the rest of the cast does eventually get put into doax3 as dlc or in a rerelease but the cynic in me highly doubts that will happen. At the very least, I've seen the game available in stores so if it does happen, its just a matter of buying a ps4 (I can afford it, I just need a game worth buying) and the game and buying the characters but I'm still very doubtful.

Overall, I just hope there's still going to be dlc for 5 to look forward to distract myself, other games can only go so far in taking my mind off this.

SoftCabbage

From my youngest years
Till this moment here
I've never seen
Such many DLC

From the first DLCs
To the latest ones
I've never felt
Crazy like this before

Buy DLC, you should buy DLC
It's the picture of a thousand costumes
It's the freedom of a thousand bucks
Baby you should buy DLC

YBNDM

From my youngest years
Till this moment here
I've never seen
Such many DLC

From the first DLCs
To the latest ones
I've never felt
Crazy like this before

Buy DLC, you should buy DLC
It's the picture of a thousand costumes
It's the freedom of a thousand bucks
Baby you should buy DLC
More beauty...

xXSilverSearcherxX

Anyone Know of any news of a costume Pack? I dont know why im asking this ive finally broken free of my spending Habbit With this game lol but anyone know?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Anyone Know of any news of a costume Pack? I dont know why im asking this ive finally broken free of my spending Habbit With this game lol but anyone know?
Nothing yet. Enforcer did say they added ten additional DLC slots or something in the PC version though, and I think he said the file was a newcomer pack?? Probably just more Naotora bulk DLC, which I'm happy for. I only still play her idol costume, and I want more gear.

YBNDM

Nothing yet. Enforcer did say they added ten additional DLC slots or something in the PC version though, and I think he said the file was a newcomer pack?? Probably just more Naotora bulk DLC, which I'm happy for. I only still play her idol costume, and I want more gear.
That's totally naotora Ii's best costume

xXSilverSearcherxX

That's totally naotora Ii's best costume
Its been 2 weeks now and i still see Naotora Ii As Naotora Li

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD