Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

Isn't Tinas literally JUST a hoodie and nothing else?
Clear stripper heels, the perfect compliment to any hoodie
Normally, I would agree with you about Hitomi's crop top and miniskirt. But that outfit is so throwback early 90s (aka BtVS), I almost want to buy it and wear it to be nostalgic. Most of the early 90s fashion was taken from the runways of Japan and influenced a lot of anime design to this day.... though I totally see your point. If I didn't have this background with that outfit I would hate that outfit too.
Here's how you pull that off bc I get the same vibes from this outfit

I wouldn't have minded it as much if it was just put in a casual pack rather than a "top design awards" pack when I know there were almost certainly entries more deserving.

lotr9690

Clear stripper heels, the perfect compliment to any hoodie

Here's how you pull that off bc I get the same vibes from this outfit

I wouldn't have minded it as much if it was just put in a casual pack rather than a "top design awards" pack when I know there were almost certainly entries more deserving.
oh my gawd YAAAAAAS! I totally see it now. Yes. Just yes. And also there were a lot more deserving outfits.

Jadeinchains

Marie's pink hoodie has been my favourite dlc outfit in who knows how long, The collab outfits just don't have the same effect since they're other characters outfits and aren't a unique outfit to the DOA characters. The hoodie suits her so well unlike the collab outfits that aren't hers.

Star Outlaw

I'd love it if there was some kind of "Model 2" costume pack that reverted the characters to DOA1 Model 2 Arcade models. It would be like what Virtua Fighter did in 4 Evo (and maybe in the arcade version of 5 I can't remember). You could unlock a blocky, textureless VF1 style model for every character. It might be too much work for Team Ninja to do something like that though. Still, it would be neat to see characters from DOA2 and after in Model 2 style.

YBNDM

I'd love it if there was some kind of "Model 2" costume pack that reverted the characters to DOA1 Model 2 Arcade models. It would be like what Virtua Fighter did in 4 Evo (and maybe in the arcade version of 5 I can't remember). You could unlock a blocky, textureless VF1 style model for every character. It might be too much work for Team Ninja to do something like that though. Still, it would be neat to see characters from DOA2 and after in Model 2 style.
ew.

YBNDM

I get how something like that would look nostalgic, i just dislike the idea. I love some of the old costumes though. Maybe another "legacy" pack?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
No more legacy please, they basically take the legacy out of the packs by sexing up the costumes and making them into something else less nostalgic. I rather would have a hairstyle pack or another Casual DLC pack. Or even a patch that allows eye patches to be selected, maybe my Halloween sketch will emphasize DOA needs some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD