Status
Not open for further replies.

P2p1mbs

But where

Your joking right? Either way, this joke wore out quick, back to the discussions on upcoming dlcs.

Going back to swimsuits Mila can wear, besides one piece suits, I would like to see her wear something like a normal shirt over bikini bottoms like this or this but I can also imagine her wearing lose shorts (like the one she wears for her C1) with a normal bikini top. Long sleeved swimming suits would work for her as well. I Still think Christie's old sports bra/panties suits from doaxbv would work too.

Uncle_T

I knew something wasn't right. I might not like Eliot's fighting style(or 90% of the styles in doa)but I knew he couldn't be the worst character in the game.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Worst in the game imo is Alpha and Phase(Unfortunately), I don't know about the others so much since the five characters I use are the only styles I actually find interesting. Plus didn't Synce draw trap Eliot once for fun? I kinda liked how he drew it, I wish I could find it again :-/.

So the DLC will just be new designed swimsuits....well I'm not buying Kasumi's, the whole flower thing is a bit tired out.

Mr Armageddon X

Worst in the game imo is Alpha and Phase(Unfortunately), I don't know about the others so much since the five characters I use are the only styles I actually find interesting. Plus didn't Synce draw trap Eliot once for fun? I kinda liked how he drew it, I wish I could find it again :-/.

So the DLC will just be new designed swimsuits....well I'm not buying Kasumi's, the whole flower thing is a bit tired out.
Akria's the worst character in the game

HHH816

pai
m1703.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This always happens in threads, we go off topic for a bit but it goes back to the main discussion. I at least tried to put it back on track...

Chapstick

Phase isn't the worst either imo. I frequently hear Alpha and Ein and those two sound about right.

P2p1mbs

This always happens in threads, we go off topic for a bit but it goes back to the main discussion. I at least tried to put it back on track...

Also note the fact that the AOT pack released just a few days ago and we've all stopped talking about that. As usual :rolleyes:.

On that note, I actually still haven't gotten around to buying any of those costumes myself but that's mostly because I'm spending most of my limited time to play playing halo 5 firefight. I'll probably buy some costumes this weekend. Definitely getting something though, haven't bought any new costumes in a long while...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I can agree that Ein is one of the worst, Phase isn't versatile at all but she has a few ways to get in. Ein is just limited, even with his mix ups and OHs they aren't really threatening. ...I'm happy no one brought up a certain character, because I honestly don't think sh- er I mean he/she is one of the worst.

Yeah, people stopped talking about it I guess because it honestly wasn't that great, the costumes were pretty much the same all around and the stage reception was mixed. I think people are just more excited for Mai and the KOF DLC more than anything.

Chapstick

I'm surprised how bad the textures are considering they're reused for EVERY outfit :confused: I bought and took a quick look at Jann's using remote play on my vita bc the bf was watching TV and I thought "alright looks okay" then later I looked at it in the 40" and it was like

197ffed1d81f87b5d7a0d21e27c789d7.gif

I noticed he even had a seam down the middle of his stomach with the outfit broken, a really noticeable one. The stage and outfits give me that "we barely made the deadline" vibe, I bet the AOT stage originally had more playable parts to it but they had to axe them. Will have to wait until someone manages to escape the boundaries of the stage and can get a good look around.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Any news on upcoming weeks? I'm still hearing rumors about DOA5LR Mai gameplay to be revealed on the same week the new KOF releases. Can't confirm this since it's JPN tweets when they tag you in it but it's not a bad time to at least reveal gameplay on that month now that I think about it.

Akria's the worst character in the game

This isn't the place to discuss it but I'm pretty sure Akira is one of the top 10 in the game. JPN has him as top 5 and Team NINJA's list has him as a U which is apparently the best character in the game. You could explain yourself in the tier list thread, but I have doubts you will properly explain why. No offense.

Anyways won't derail the thread here but Eliot isn't one of the worst characters in the game. He just has match ups that generally isn't in his favor in regards to priority and control over the match.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
He's top 5 but let's not go off topic here. I'm sure one other person and me answered the Eliot question as well so no point going into tier list discussion here. Best post it in the other thread. No one wants another Gamefaqs where everyone is living under a rock.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Might be impossible, you'd have to ask for rights from the company to add another company's design into the character that wasn't made by Team NINJA. Basically 3rd barrier rights which is complex and requires some type of breakthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD