Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I would've been much happier if Kensou or B. Jenet was being added, but Mai is one of my favorites, plus I like zoner type characters. She also uses a weapon so that means there shouldn't be any reason why future original/guest characters can't wield any weaponry.

Sotherius

I'm quite excited for both.

vampire hunter kasumi, vampire hunter kasumi, let's go, i know is not only a dream.

But besides that, after this year, are they going to keep pumping more dlc costumes?

THere is so much you can do really... And honestly, i would preffer some improvements to Netcode if they want to keep this game going for more time before releasing DOA6.

TOBMAST3R

It felt like ages ago that the contest was happening, I'm happy it's almost time for the Halloween dlc pack now.

Yeah, me too. Last year, the pack was released on october 13. Hopefully, we'll get it this early again. It could be october 11 or 18. I can't wait to see the "guessing-stamp-screenshots". :bradwong:

12106726_744738902296864_5104105439129595797_n.png

lotr9690

I'm quite excited for both.

vampire hunter kasumi, vampire hunter kasumi, let's go, i know is not only a dream.

But besides that, after this year, are they going to keep pumping more dlc costumes?

THere is so much you can do really... And honestly, i would preffer some improvements to Netcode if they want to keep this game going for more time before releasing DOA6.
There was a Vampire Hunter Kasumi... Like a... vampire slayer?!?!
Buffy-gifs-buffy-the-vampire-slayer-24212207-300-225.gif

Jadeinchains

Yeah, me too. Last year, the pack was released on october 13. Hopefully, we'll get it this early again. It could be october 11 or 18. I can't wait to see the "guessing-stamp-screenshots". :bradwong:

12106726_744738902296864_5104105439129595797_n.png

Yeah I love it when they release teaser pictures of the designs, I hope they do that this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD