Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuffie

@gatto tom found this interesting find on what seems to be DOA5 story dlc and DOA2/3 BGM
Check at the bottom
EDIT: Added pic
https://steamdb.info/app/311730/depots/
dlc.jpg

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
@gatto tom found this interesting find on what seems to be DOA5 story dlc and DOA2/3 BGM
Check at the bottom
EDIT: Added pic
https://steamdb.info/app/311730/depots/
View attachment 21904
That's for core fighters, they charge for Story mode and the music, they likely just left the transaction files on PC since there may have been a Core Fighters PC version planned but it was cut and locked out in the data files. There was also plans for a depth stage destroyed transition but that was cut too and is still in the files, I tweeted them last summer saying they should add it in but they never responded.

@SoftCabbage Christ, chill! XD

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That "how to screenshot on pc" tab still open

gtHtgGB.gif

That does appear to be for core fighters but does PC have a core fighters version?
Nope, it was probably planned but was ultimately cut to save time. It even says Unused DLC so it's likely useless.

Yuffie

PC doesn't have Core Fighters, seems strange they would only put a few characters on the steam page as separate purchases and BGM but doubt people would buy that.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
God, I miss Kasumi's DOA4 hair...but uh, yeah I want that costume back for her, it'll look great with her high ponytail. I actually liked that Brad costume too, it made him look less rugged and more neat.

@gatto tom Yep, BGM stands for background music. And what promise? I don't think we're getting any additional stories until DOA6

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Whats wrong with her current selection of hair? All of them to me just look like improved versions of her old ones.
Here's my gripes with them:
☆Ponytail: My favorite hairstyle, very long, thick and I love how it drapes. Downside is that it makes me fantasize about how it'd look loose.
☆Loose: Hate it, it's shorter than her ponytail and thinner, only looks good in certain outfits or over her shoulders and even then half the time I regret choosing it.
☆Braid: Way too short, shorter than even her ponytail and loose hair, it's as if they tied it in a low ponytail, chopped 2-3 inches off and braided it. I HATE it.
☆Blue ribbon ponytail: Same as original, I use it for matching certain outfit color schemes.
☆Side ponytail: An utter disappointment. It's far too short which is dumb since her high ponytail should be shorter while the low ponytail should be at max length. It's also too thin, and I hate most side ponytails unless they're a certain length like Kokoro's, and I can't stand the spiral twist it's gathered in. Next to her braid, I consider this her worst hairstyle in the DOA5 installment.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hair in the past games did not clip as much IIRC... Not to mention it was usually longer and prettier.
Yeah, in DOA1-2 they actually had a collision physic where the braid and ponytail would actually spread on the floor instead of going through. DOA2U used a matte type physic to simulate loose hair so it looked better over the shoulder and DOA4 did well imo improving it, they just made it too dynamic and uncanny. DOA5 if you look closely is just a merge between the DOA2U and DOA5 hair since it uses both hair engine elements to simulate loose hair.

But yeah back in topic, I really am having high hopes for the November pack.

Jadeinchains

Yeah, in DOA1-2 they actually had a collision physic where the braid and ponytail would actually spread on the floor instead of going through. DOA2U used a matte type physic to simulate loose hair so it looked better over the shoulder and DOA4 did well imo improving it, they just made it too dynamic and uncanny. DOA5 if you look closely is just a merge between the DOA2U and DOA5 hair since it uses both hair engine elements to simulate loose hair.

But yeah back in topic, I really am having high hopes for the November pack.

Hopefully doa6 improves on the hair and its less transparent and clips less. I like doa5 hair the most though even though it does have problems.

And yeah I'm excited to see what the November pack could be after it being a secret. The Halloween pack is what's exciting the most though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh yeah, I forgot about the Halloween pack XD I hope they tease them with obvious close ups so we know who got what. And we'll all be able to tell who exactly won for what character if they make it as blatant as last time. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD