Status
Not open for further replies.

DyByHands

tumblr_inline_oetg3xAXtk1qzkb2b_500.gif

Had me laughing here, lol.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
i did a random search for the possibly the trailer but got something a bit better, someone did a 'preview' video of all the costumes 60fps 1080p (im assuming. its 10 mins long, i havn't watched the whole thing)

That's from Bloodburger I think. I love his costume exhibitions for DOA.

EDIT: Or D Glock lol.

Last edited:

werewolfgold

I couldn't sleep anymore - I needed to know what costumes did win. Congrats to the winners.

By the way, I do remember that 2016 design of Leon on Facebook:

CucpI8TUsAARKfk.jpg

13179445_124739524607018_4812176210217285878_n.jpg
triggered.jpg

You've gotta be kidding me.

And doesn't Eliot already have a prince outfit or something? He needed a king outfit, too? Pffft.

I guess maybe 1/4 of the outfits are decent. I would totally by Rig and Bass but TN isn't getting anymore of my money for damn near anything at this point.

Argentus

*looks*

Yeah I'm not getting anything. Only a couple of them look good like Brad and rig but those are characters I don't play so *shrugs*.

Guess I'll just keep using C6 as I have since vanilla.

Congrats to anyone who got their designs picked blah blah blah. Except for people who got multiple designs of theirs picked.

They can go fuck themselves.

Squizzo

Really disappointed with this years selection. Half the outfits don't look Halloween related at all, the designs are meh, the model quality is very questionable in places and I'm seeing a lot of reused meshes.
Was hoping Kasumi would get something good but I think hers is incredibly boring. Sure the Artist made it look cute on paper but in game it looks really dull. Take away the paws and tail and it's just a pair of denim shorts and a ripped t-shirt.
Some outfits like Honoka, Pai and Zack are just straight up hideous.The only outfits I really like are Brad, Rig, Leifang, Ein and Hitomi.

Last edited:

Argentus

I've bought uglier costumes for mila, and I'll buy this one too. Wear it for two weeks and go back to c2

Why not just NOT buy the ugly costumes youd only use for two weeks then never again?

I'm actually tempted if only go all wolf pack with a Leon and mila tag team, its just that the actual outfit looks stupid as all hell on her.

P2p1mbs

that the actual outfit looks stupid as all hell on her.

I personally think it looks perfectly fine on her. Its not too revealing and rather cute with the little hat. I can do without the ears and tail but that just me though, at least you get to save money by not buying anything.

Jadeinchains

Okay well seeing all the outfits more now most of them look good IMO there's a few I'm not interested in though for different reasons. The Lisa one I'd never seen before on twitter etc but its really good so that's the one I'll most likely buy. :)

So its time to wait for Novembers pack now and see if its a design pack!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD