Status
Not open for further replies.

Chisa

latest

Cadaveri

Hmm, pretty good pack.

My favs are for: Christie & Rachel
And I also like the ones for Bass, Ryu, Kokoro + few others.

Overall there are only few "very bad" costumes in the pack imo :)

PS. Mai Should've gotten a costume though ;(

indieanimator

Haven't posted here in a long time. Thanks for posting the official trailer. That 10 min vid was the only thing I could find on YT, and it wasn't useful for seeing all the costumes effectively. Anyone from here win?

P2p1mbs

I just tried to buy the new costumes for my mains and THE STORE FUCKED UP AND SOLD ME LEI FANG'S COSTUME INSTEAD OF TINA'S! THE STORE CLEARLY SHOWS TINA'S COSTUME BUT WHEN I DOWNLOADED IT, IT SAID LEI FANG :mad:.

As if my day wasn't bad enough, now this happens :mad:. Seeing how many costumes I already have for Tina, I guess this is a sign that I should cut down for her :(. Probably my mistake for buying on the first day without expecting the xbone store to fuck up in such a way. Lesson learned. Good thing my subscription expires this month.

Last edited:

Chapstick

I just tried to buy the new costumes for my mains and THE STORE FUCKED UP AND SOLD ME LEI FANG'S COSTUME INSTEAD OF TINA'S! THE STORE CLEARLY SHOWS TINA'S COSTUME BUT WHEN I DOWNLOADED IT, IT SAID LEI FANG :mad:.
It was divine intervention. God was telling you not to buy that shitty outfit

I'd contact the xbox customer support and if that doesn't help I'd ask TN

Fredi

Omg! The worst costumes those I ever seen, the Leon's one a blue dinosaur, Jann Lee... a Panda! Dx
Jack's one looks like as any casual costume, I don't see any element of Halloween on him...
Zack...nah!

Also the Leon's one looks like as Jann-Lee's Halloween original costume

I think those costume are worth to buy it:
Tina's, Ayane's Naotora's, Lisa's, NyoTengu's, Kasumi's, Gen-Fu's, Ryu Hayabusa's and Hayate's one

My comment about the trailer:

The worst costumes at the end :confused:
likes Bayman's one last year

Last edited:

Chapstick

Rig's tattoo textures were bad before but jeez they butchered them in this halloween outfit. C1 vs Jester

tumblr_oewc4hKEWq1rje51ao1_1280.png

The kicker being that the outfit on the left is from the original PS3 version while the one on the right is current gen exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD