Leon - Monda (1)
Ein - Nagito (2)
Brad - Yasuhiro (1)
Eliot - Makoto (1)
Rig - Kazuichi (2)
Raidou - Ki-Bo (V3)

Wish I knew who the hell they were by names XD

J2S

I was on twitter and I saw this ??? It's supposed to be coming next Tuesday (12/13)
IMG_2505.JPG
IMG_2504.JPG

HHH816

Honoka hnnnghhh, any more pic? Glad i didn't bought those yukata's. finally i see more diversity on design.​

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Okay cool the new outfits are being revealed. Is that the only ones so far though?

Also I like Kasumi's even though the colours are a bit off I guess because its more casual.

Hayabusiness

So for some it will be another casual pack (with inevitable costume malfunction, like hell they are going to sell that plain Kasumi outfit with absolutely nothing peculiar), for some absolutely unremarkable red serafuku, and for others fetish armor galore.

When's the Rance crossover TN??

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It was pretty obvious a cpstume lije that wasn't gonna have heels....

Whats your obsession with heels anyway?? only buying a costume because it has heels is a very awkward and weird reason
First off cuz I LIKE heels ok??? I find they enhance a costume 100× fold, although this isn't always the case, it's just like long loose hair. >_< And it wasn't obvious either. And whatever , like you don't have weird fetishes/obsessions Grunt. XD

Everything I buy for that matter DLC wise I buy for a certain reason, I don't just buy on a whim, I'm VERY picky. As for the Honoka one, I don't use her so I won't get it, plus it takes a lot more than boobs to impress me. That thing better have ass window, heels, etc if I did use her.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

First off cuz I LIKE heels ok??? I find they enhance a costume 100× fold, although this isn't always the case, it's just like long loose hair. >_< And it wasn't obvious either. And whatever , like you don't have weird fetishes/obsessions Grunt. XD

Everything I buy for that matter DLC wise I buy for a certain reason, I don't just buy on a whim, I'm VERY picky. As for the Honoka one, I don't use her so I won't get it, plus it takes a lot more than boobs to impress me. That thing better have ass window, heels, etc if I did use her.
Who wears heels with thigh highs? except Hitomi apparently.

And obviously, everyone has their own fetishes. I don't buy costumes for that though, I buy them if they're cool and/or cute.

If I bought costumes because I liked them sexually id have way more Ein costumes. But, I only buy his costumes that I feel suit him

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

And obviously, everyone has their own fetishes. I don't buy costumes for that though, I buy them if they're cool and/or cute.

If I bought costumes because I liked them sexually id have way more Ein costumes. But, I only buy his costumes that I feel suit him
I just buy what I like and if I find it hot or satisfying to my interests, I don't worry about what suits Kasumi, if it's what I like and if has heels or not, I buy depending on if it satisfies me. That's why I haven't bought anything in a while because TN is slacking when it comes to satisfying my preferences. I even think I have more Ein costumes purchased than you do XD, but I honestly regret some of my purchases....why did I buy his AOT DLC, I don't even use it anymore <_> I went back to the shackle and red pants one after I saw how that shit looked in motion. Even his SW one isn't that great. Oh and Kasumi wears heels with thigh highs in her designer 2015, that's why I love it and dat cleavage and heels. ♡.♡

But back on topic, nope I can't do it. XD I'm NOT buying the Kasumi DLC, TN got me FUCKED UP, and not in the way I like either...

Hayabusiness

You are part of a minority though. People don't care if an outfit fits the character, they only care if it gets them hard or not.
If TN released a pack which was the Artemis + heels copy pasted onto every girl it would be the highest selling one, or one of the highest selling packs, and we know it, even if the majority of the girls would never wear the Artemis.

Nobody except a handful of customers really cares about personality or character integrity (Team Ninja are the first to not care), after all these characters aren't more than playthings that must satisfy us.
But hey that's the point of fiction and entertainment I guess, satisfaction.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I do care about personality, some outfits I love that Kasumi has as DLC do fit her. And yes, that's why we usually buy outfits, for said satisfaction. And who's to say that Kasumi wouldn't wear most of what she gets?? Her ninja default and the secondary are already revealing, videogames aren't reality. In the DOA universe, you can be innocent/cute and moe and still wear revealing outfits, look at Honoka, Kasumi, Leifang, Hitomi, etc. And remember , DLC is likely non canon. The DLC is made for the Japanese market anyway, TN was just kind enough to localize the game and we bandwagon what the Asian market gets. It's like western players whining about the fanservice DLC in SC: Lost swords when the game wasn't even originally intended for us, they only localized it when they saw the additional cash opportunity and our interest in it.

But back on topic, I hope there's a transform feature or something. Was kiking someone who also uses Kasumi and they like the outfit although I hate it....it's so basic.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

You are part of a minority though. People don't care if an outfit fits the character, they only care if it gets them hard or not.
If TN released a pack which was the Artemis + heels copy pasted onto every girl it would be the highest selling one, or one of the highest selling packs, and we know it, even if the majority of the girls would never wear the Artemis.

Nobody except a handful of customers really cares about personality or character integrity (Team Ninja are the first to not care), after all these characters aren't more than playthings that must satisfy us.
But hey that's the point of fiction and entertainment I guess, satisfaction.
Thats why I own DOAX3 though lol, if I want sexual costumes they're most prominent in that game.

DOA5LR I want cool fighting costumes or cute casual sets, I can get way skimpier costumes in X3 without paying a singlr fricking penny.

Hayabusiness

But back on topic, I hope there's a transform feature or something. Was kiking someone who also uses Kasumi and they like the outfit although I hate it....it's so basic.

Seems to fit Kasumi to a T, to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not surprised that Kasumi player likes it. Honestly to me it seems the only way to make you happy would be her in a skanky classless hoe outfit with heels.

And I dunno, if you care about a character's personality, I'd think you would care about what they wear. I don't think anything Kasumi wears in her defeault non-DLC stuff bar the bunnies are out of her taste. It's when she starts wearing slutty Angel Halloween outfits that eyebrows start to raise.

Thats why I own DOAX3 though lol, if I want sexual costumes they're most prominent in that game.

DOA5LR I want cool fighting costumes or cute casual sets, I can get way skimpier costumes in X3 without paying a singlr fricking penny.

I agree that DOAX can be the sexy fanservice heaven where canon and that stuff is thrown out of the window. I enjoyed that myself in DOAP even if it was a shoddy PSP port.
Though I wish that side did not cross in the fighting series. I do believe some people share this sentiment but I doubt that's the case for the majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD