Status
Not open for further replies.

P2p1mbs

new costume for marie and christie is up on team ninja twitter

CzJGmf4UQAEPRK8.jpg

CzJGoIrUQAATpLr.jpg

^ that's not Christie, that's Tina.

I'm torn, I like that recolored hair but those ears and hammer hand thing look terrible :eek:. I CANT DECIDE IF I WANT TO BUY THIS :confused:

HHH816

TN better put destruction feature in it and how in the hell tina gonna wrestle with that thing stuck in her hand lol

P2p1mbs

how in the hell tina gonna wrestle with that thing stuck in her hand lol

I KNOW RIGHT!? That thing is going to be a clipping disaster. If it cant be toggled off, I'm not buying. That recolored hair is not enough to make me look past that thing.

Jadeinchains

I swear if Lisa doesn't get an outfit I mean yeah those two outfits are pretty nice, Tina's sure been dying her hair in a lot of these outfits also is Marie's hair a slightly different colour? All the outfits seem a bit baggy though like they are big over the characters.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's more the fact that they rely on using PS3 texture assets for everything bar the new skin shaders and texture. That arm and long cloth are gonna be clipping nightmares...

P2p1mbs

Honestly they just have to announce another design contest whether its a general one or a Halloween one.

They probably have plenty of entries from previous contests. They should release more stuff from those as well.

Marie needs to stop playing with outlets

Let her keep at it, maybe if she does, she'll eventually get KILLED :).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD