Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Please no! This'll have been the second thread in a week's time that's been on the brink of being locked 0_o

Like I said before as long as it's hot I'll buy no problem!

Yuffie

Where is everyone seeing that there will only be 2 sets in this season pass?
Was a mistake on my part.
The article said something about January 17th to February 7th but that is too soon of a gap.
Don't worry, it's from January to July.

RetroMe91

Was a mistake on my part.
The article said something about January 17th to February 7th but that is too soon of a gap.
Don't worry, it's from January to July.
I guess that means that we haven't seen any outline of what might be in this set like we have in the past?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
But what if the costumes for your girls dont live up to your specific foot fetish like they wear ugly boots or are even barefoot(:confused::eek:!)?
Then I might not buy it >_> Like I said I prefer heels or footwear but if the costume is hot enough I'll overlook it, like I use Kasumi's violet bikini and Phase's begonia swimwear and they don't have shoes. Ass>or=boobs>feet

Fredi

For God, enough mashups! I want own news or at least old costumes back like these:

That would make me Happy if Tecmo-Koei do it!
A lot of legacy costume, Helena's one default from DOA2, Tina's Zebra and Jaguar pants too!

Jadeinchains

To be honest I just realised that we never actually got a scan or anything of the new set... Oops. I actually forgot about the aquaplus pack because it was... never mind. But hopefully the next set isn't like that.

Also yeah Yuffie that's good that it will be going until July cause that seemed very short before. And like everyone's saying yes to fan design outfits. ( Even though I've said that so many times and I know I have... )

Toxic901

To be honest I just realised that we never actually got a scan or anything of the new set... Oops. I actually forgot about the aquaplus pack because it was... never mind. But hopefully the next set isn't like that.

Also yeah Yuffie that's good that it will be going until July cause that seemed very short before. And like everyone's saying yes to fan design outfits. ( Even though I've said that so many times and I know I have... )
A lot of the fan designs were good. Tn just happen to pick the odd ones which scares me lol. I still look at some if the submitted Halloween designs and go how did this not win sometimes.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They should do fan designs by theme, like the ones that revolve around casual wear, collect one for each character and the ones that have a cosplay vibe(Cough cough... hermit Eliot >_>) they should bundle those too. I understand not everyone will get their design in but it'll make the chances much higher if they try to organize them into categories. Halloween designs also still have a chance too, remember that costume pack in 2015 near the end of the year and then Marie and honoka's Halloween designs made it into the fan design pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD