Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So this month's theme is pretty much cheongsam. Nyotengu already has one similar and Leifang has how many of these??? *Insert DSP's Asian Racist-Stereotype joke here*
These are better tho, they have cleavage windows, long gloves and judging by Marie Rose, some of them may even be SHORT and have an exclusive hairstyle! These are an upgrade imo, they make Lei's look like they belong to prudes

KnacKrover

16729542_1819851234941493_6714429186723865015_n.jpg

:O Love this <3

So.....These guys already ask advice for Qipao from Ms Anna William? ;)

Argentus

welp here's hoping MIla gets Makoto or Bullet.

Christie gets I-No, of course.

Leon better get Azrael

Marie or Honoka will get Taokaka, i'm sure.

No fucks given about this months copypaste cheongasm/quipao pack though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah totally. Trash * buys Xbox store credit
I'm really psyched for this cheongasm DLC! Thank god TN came through for me, I just gotta wait for dad to send me my few dollars and I'll buy a few from this pack along with some older ones. I'm still not looking forward to March but maybe TN will change my mind

Brute

Standard Donor
No fucks are ever given by you. Different month, same worthless post. I'd say you're the "copypaste" king at this point.
Well hello there, "still can't tolerate any dissenting opinions" king. It's good to hear from you, again. I take it you like the new costumes and feel that everyone else should agree or STFU, right? I mean this isn't The Last of Us, but new costumes are pretty damn dear to the hearts of some non-mental midgets, right?

Anyway, if Mila gets that squirrel girl's costume, we're gonna need a clean-up crew on Aisle Argentus.

Argentus

No fucks are ever given by you.

I just finished gushing about the Arcsys possibilities, so.....?

Well hello there, "still can't tolerate any dissenting opinions" king. It's good to hear from you, again. I take it you like the new costumes and feel that everyone else should agree or STFU, right? I mean this isn't The Last of Us, but new costumes are pretty damn dear to the hearts of some non-mental midgets, right?

Anyway, if Mila gets that squirrel girl's costume, we're gonna need a clean-up crew on Aisle Argentus.

I will cream equally if she gets Bullet's outfit as well.

Toxic901

i like them so far lets just hope the foot wear doesn't kill the outfit like the last pack. what about lei fang she wears this all the time lol.

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
I am curious as to who would get Tsubaki's costume. Or, Izayoi's. I would not be surpised if Nyotengu got a hold of Nine's costume.

It would make sense in retrospect to have Christie get Terumi/Hazama's costumes because of his fascination with Snakes. Christie is also an antagonist and a bit of a troll herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD