Status
Not open for further replies.

TOBMAST3R

I think we are complete now. (credit to @Yuffie)
C4iGw1uUcAA_m_g.jpg

C4iGywCUMAEEg5b.jpg

C4iG6JWUEAA1QmF.jpg

Hitomi "High Res"
C4iGvABVcAAG4av.jpg

Last edited:

Yuffie

Well damn I don't even know why the pics won't load for me but there you go.
Least I won't have to post pics later then til next month
@TOBMAST3R not quite. Nyotengu and Leifang are not shown yet

Last edited:

ShinobiGuy

These are actually really really good costumes. I have the season pass, but the last few I still haven't even tried them all out yet. This one and the next I will for sure. Mila looks awesome, Marie is super cute, Ayane so hot! And the textures on the dresses look really good. Much better than some of the other sets we got lately.

TOBMAST3R

Well damn I don't even know why the pics won't load for me but there you go.
Least I won't have to post pics later then til next month
@TOBMAST3R not quite. Nyotengu and Leifang are not shown yet
Ah, okay - I totally forgot about them. By the way - I miss a "golden" one with colorful details. Hopefully Leifang is going to get something like this.

Shiranui

A BlazBlue / GuiltyGear pack? Finally a worthy pack since Warriors Orochi

My bet assuming costumes will be those we see in the picture:
BlazBlue
-Makoto > Ayane
-Mu Nº12 >Momiji??
-Platinum the Trinity > Marie Rose
-Konoe > Kokoro??
-Tsubaki > Honoka
-Bullet > Mila
-Cecilia > Hitomi
-Noel > Kasumi
Guilty Gear
-Dizzy > Nyotengu
-Ramlethal > Lisa or Christie
-Jack-O > Phase??
-Baiken > Rachel
-Millia > Helena
-Jam > Leifang
-Elphet > Tina
-I-no > Christie or Lisa

Rachel as Baiken is just freaking awesome. I love Baiken ^^

RetroMe91

Can't see the pics, damn phone
The pics are here guys.
Here you go @KasumiLover69
https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/831063924506140672
C4iGvABVcAAG4av.jpg

C4iG6JWUEAA1QmF.jpg

C4iGywCUMAEEg5b.jpg

C4iGw1uUcAA_m_g.jpg
So far the only one I am not a fan of is Hitomi's. I don't hate it... I just think pink is not her color. I don't really like pink on her nor do I think it fits her personality. I think of her as somewhere between tomboy and girl next door. Not super girly, but also not too boyish. So not Kokoro, but not Mila either. ;) :p

UpSideDownGRUNT

So far the only one I am not a fan of is Hitomi's. I don't hate it... I just think pink is not her color. I don't really like pink on her nor do I think it fits her personality. I think of her as somewhere between tomboy and girl next door. Not super girly, but also not too boyish. So not Kokoro, but not Mila either. ;) :p
I have to agree here... not sure why they chose salmon pink for her. Not only is the colour not very attractive but it just looks like a sore thumb on Hitomi.

But hey, atleast it's not mint green or dark green green is literally the ugliest colour they make her wear. Its not even her colour, its sky blue...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Maybe because her staple hairband is pink is why, plus to me Hitomi is girly now, it's only her karate and set outfits that you can actually see her tomboy nature from but then again I like her girly, plus I use more feminine characters like Kasumi and OG depressed Phase 4 etc.
Oh, hey. Guilty Gear and Blazblue costumes? That could be cool. I wonder who gets the Sol Badguy and Venom costu--
t5f6tpwy2eokufdzomji.jpg

ee6.gif
Finally someone who understands! XD I didnt like it either but I'll have to see first.

Nikotsumi

Lol, this thread stopped notifying me.
Don't know how to feel about the Guilty Gear pack, have to see how the costumes actually look like on the characters.
As for the chinese pack, it's pretty good, even though I'm not gonna buy any of these.
I really like Honoka's because of the colors, the hair buns are fine and moreover they decided to let her keep the glove. I kinda wanted her to get a chinese costume, since she copies lots of moves from chinese martial arts (Leifang, Helena, Brad, Kokoro....) so when (and if) I'm gonna buy a new costume for her, it'll probably be this one.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Its probably unintentional but that vaguely heart shaped boob window is surprisingly appropriate for the release date.

Are these destructible?
I don't think so, unless they gonna show the destructible version on the store screen like the yukata DLC. It'd expose ALOT if it was tho, especially since I don't think they're wearing any bras and the underwear looks like it'll be a thong or something else skimpy...

And Yuffie you know the drill, @ me when dat trailer comes in...for science and confirmation of my purchase.

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Hey Genra is dead XD plus I didn't like him much anyway, I'm hoping TN makes the new successor in a character male archetype that's popular in Japan, like you know Emil from tales of symphonia? I wouldn't mind if the new successor was like him personality and appearance wise although make him look like he's part of the ninja clan XD

And seriously I am tired, I rather bikinis or a collaboration I actually like over the ones they keep dishing out...
Sheena Fujibayashi will spank Emil (both the Ratatosk and the regular version). :]

The thought of a ToS collaboration is also nice.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Sheena Fujibayashi will spank Emil (both the Ratatosk and the regular version). :]

The thought of a ToS collaboration is also nice.
I loved Sheena! And I honestly preferred the normal Emil, his ratatosk form was too Jerkish, and don't even get me started on Alice, Collette and Marta!♡

I hope they do collaborate with the Tales of Series eventually, so much potential for some good costumes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD