Do you want a tournament scene?

Do you want a healthy tournament scene for DOA5?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I liked dream on...i forgot the name of the song that was the DOA3 opening.

there was dream on ... eat the rich , 9 lives , amazing ...

doa3 had 9 lives ..

exciter was epic .. lol dont get me wrong ...

but .. aerosmith was a big deal for me cuz i grew up listening to them .. and thst just made DOA like ... 100 times better for me .. lol

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
PENNY WISE AND POUND FOOLISH!

OH OH!

A HERD OF DO-ME-STIC-DOOOOG

CHEAP-O TRICK, DRAST-IC DE-SI-EEERRRRR

... Yea let's not do bomb factory again.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Dead or Alive simply cannot exist without an Aerosmith song somewhere within the game. Stroke of pure genius that has been appreciated ever since.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
So that tournament scene thing... In a recent interview TN stated that they want the game to be competitive but the lack of info on the game in general makes me feel like they're either A) just saying that in order to get us to shut up, B) not confident in what they have actually satisfying us or C) all of the above. All scenarios leave me uneasy.

No news is scary, which is why I'm kind of glad we got something today on Twitter but it's still a scrap compared to what other fighters in progress get (live-stream footage, hands-on time with demos at events, etc).

I wish TN would take the game to a few tournies and get some feedback from actual players or stay an extra week after E3 in the US and invite some of the more knowledgeable DOA people from here (Mr. Wah, Rikuto, VirtuaPai, Raansu, Tom Brady, Perfect Legend, etc) and get their input on the latest build of the game. Just not the same people that they sent to Japan, absolutely no good came of that with Dimensions.

DrDogg

So that tournament scene thing... In a recent interview TN stated that they want the game to be competitive but the lack of info on the game in general makes me feel like they're either A) just saying that in order to get us to shut up, B) not confident in what they have actually satisfying us or C) all of the above. All scenarios leave me uneasy.

No news is scary, which is why I'm kind of glad we got something today on Twitter but it's still a scrap compared to what other fighters in progress get (live-stream footage, hands-on time with demos at events, etc).

I wish TN would take the game to a few tournies and get some feedback from actual players or stay an extra week after E3 in the US and invite some of the more knowledgeable DOA people from here (Mr. Wah, Rikuto, VirtuaPai, Raansu, Tom Brady, Perfect Legend, etc) and get their input on the latest build of the game. Just not the same people that they sent to Japan, absolutely no good came of that with Dimensions.

*cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD