DOA 5 Balance Test Combo Footage #2

LostSkeleton73

Standard Donor
The possibilities of punishing with Tina's high-counter is just.....wow.
And I'm really digging how Bass is shaping up.
Overall, I'm impressed.

x Sypher x

And they hype meter just keeps going up! I can't wait to see some combos from the rest of the cast. Let's see...Christie, Bayman, Hayabusa, and Hitomi. I think that's all that's left.

DR2K

And they hype meter just keeps going up! I can't wait to see some combos from the rest of the cast. Let's see...Christie, Bayman, Hayabusa, and Hitomi. I think that's all that's left.

I think they're due for another character announcement soon. The rest of the cast should be revealed before September, since final builds are going to be public around that time iirc.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Actually it looks like they might have snuck a few unholdable stuns in there for Zack... hard to tell since its using the same stun animation as CB without the screen shake.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I think they're due for another character announcement soon. The rest of the cast should be revealed before September, since final builds are going to be public around that time iirc.

Going by the leaked character list it seems all that would be left to announce is Brad, Eliot, "Mila", Helena, Pai, and Gen Fu. Four characters, so far they've been doing two/three a month(ish), and two months left...

Hope Helena isn't saved for last, I know she has a lot of fans.

Doug Nguyen

I wish they would show more combos outside of hi counters. But heres some things i noticed. What was up with Ayanes voice at :13. Tinas new im guessing expert mid kick counter seems really good at setting up combos. Also i hope Tinas critical burst isnt only those three punches, seems way to easy to counter. And right before you can do a critical burst, the word critical stun is in red rather than white.

synce

Sick Ayane combo... Tina looks so fine I might just pick her up finally... and I wanted to quit Zack but damn he still looks fun... Also happy to see Bass has weak juggles, they need to keep it that way! Same with Leifang, Bayman, etc

RhythmikDesigns

I haven't seen every video put out for DOA5, but it made me very happy that the first forced tech I've seen in any of the videos I've watched was done by Zack.

Doug Nguyen

I haven't seen every video put out for DOA5, but it made me very happy that the first forced tech I've seen in any of the videos I've watched was done by Zack.
Yeah thats true, havent seen much of that. Dr.Dogg says force tech is still in but its just not an unholdable stun anymore.

MasterHavik

Really? Well Zack has some good damage and 33KP is a launch. I hope 33K is safe. So it will be a nasty mixup because you can go into duck and do pp.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD