DOA art

Squizzo

36877810_p1-jpg.9251
Lol, brilliant.

Serenade_King

@synce
Damn, I love them all, just looking at them makes me wanna use Marie Rose more (my main is Nyotengu but my second pick is M.R.). Seeing M.R. get some love from fans makes me really happy, specially after all the hate for her after her initial reveal... now if only there was more fanart of Nyotengu.

synce

Thanks dudes

I didn't really do anything special with her proportions, but there are some tricks used in that pic to make her look taller ;p

Kodachi draws Nyotengu pretty well btw check out his art if you haven't already. The funny thing about her is she's my main in this game but I don't really feel compelled to draw her, IDK why lol

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Found some pretty decent render art
Thanks dudes

I didn't really do anything special with her proportions, but there are some tricks used in that pic to make her look taller ;p

Kodachi draws Nyotengu pretty well btw check out his art if you haven't already. The funny thing about her is she's my main in this game but I don't really feel compelled to draw her, IDK why lol
Wow thanks! Nyotengu's really fun to draw. but shes hard to get right..

synce

Thanks, I always debate sharing these chicken scratches but if you guys like em I'll keep posting em

I could do a quick Tina sketch later. BTW I wrote her in my next DOA comic but I can't start work on it anytime soon due to my Korra kick, and you probably won't like what happens anyway unless you're weird lol

VAND1TA

Standard Donor
Thanks, I always debate sharing these chicken scratches but if you guys like em I'll keep posting em

I could do a quick Tina sketch later. BTW I wrote her in my next DOA comic but I can't start work on it anytime soon due to my Korra kick, and you probably won't like what happens anyway unless you're weird lol
Yes please I like to see more of your sketches. ^_^

Blash

Id love to upload more images, but I have given up on 2D stuff for now to focus on 3D art, but hopefully in the next few months I might do some "chicken scratches" of my own!

BTW, your stuff isn't chicken scratches! :)

Kronin

@synce your work is awesome, I really like your interpretation of the DoA characters and I'm dreaming that a day you will be able to post a full comic here! (a comic that can be posted xD): so yes, please post more sketches when you can =)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD