DOA art

synce

Thanks. I'd love to do a 20 page story but there's just so much work involved. I'm getting faster though and learning new tricks... In the future I'll look into crowdfunding so I can focus more of my time on comics and animation (some of it SFW haha)

@Blash Good luck with your 3D efforts, that seems like a serious leap. My only experience with it is XNALara posing and that was a bitch so I'm definitely not gonna be making any short films

Blash

@Blash Good luck with your 3D efforts, that seems like a serious leap. My only experience with it is XNALara posing and that was a bitch so I'm definitely not gonna be making any short films
Thanks, Im actually loving it so I won't be giving up on 2D stuff totally. I will hopefully upload something Ive been working on to deviant art soon!

synce

Good stuff. Here's that Tina

persp-tina.png

I have no idea WTF she's wearing or what's going on, it was mainly a perspective exercise ;p

Blash

Amazing work @axouel2009 as usual! I love the palm-tree background.
All this art is making me want to do some drawings of my own, but I haven't put pen to paper in 3 months!

I might have to soon!
[EDIT]: BTW @synce , do you use a digital tablet for your line work? And if so, what one are you using, and what software?

synce

I mostly use Manga Studio 5 and a Cintiq 13

And I made a little edit to that Tina sketch. Well technically it's a 'big' edit but you'll see when I post the full version

tinacrop.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD