DOA art

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
milatroll - 11 janv 2015.jpg
View attachment 8418
for @Argentus ;) my mila doodle, i m totaly agree with you its very difficult to draw exactly the same thing that you have in your mind, its the fight of all drawer, and artist !

Crisman

thank GOD she doesn't have bones or that would involve a lot more cracking sounds.

JOlQa6D.jpg

I love it but...it makes her forehead look huge lol. The cat eyes make her look like...Juri Han bad guyish lol. I wish I had the art skills to draw the images in my head lol.

Where did you find this, the style is awesome.
yes i know this kind of uniform too, but if you look the technics use by rig you see lot of teakwondo (kata guruma with 2T on enemy crouch its use by judo i know)
i dont know why he dont have a teakwondo total unifrom, maybe because he create his own style of martial arts, this character is very mysterious i
tatoo, the symbol on his red uniform (an eagle ?)
i like the dark story on this character, and his gameplay rock !

I wish there was an option for pants. Rig is interesting. I feel like there's 2 rigs one good(human) and the other bad(clone).

Blash

thank GOD she doesn't have bones or that would involve a lot more cracking sounds.

JOlQa6D.jpg

I love it but...it makes her forehead look huge lol. The cat eyes make her look like...Juri Han bad guyish lol. I wish I had the art skills to draw the images in my head lol.
Seriously awesome pic! The motion is just great! Nice work!

Argentus

ugh pulling all nighter, did a bored sketch based on old doodle I did last summer trying to explain how the hell Mila would ever wear that stupid string bikini, i'll bother making this look good later after i'm not braindead if I still care

TinaPressure.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD