DOA art

Jadeinchains

The political candidates suck luckily there's a new candidate joining the presidential race.

tyxFo66.png

Why go for first woman president when you can have the first black woman president.

Will you be voting for Lisa in November?

Sotherius

The political candidates suck luckily there's a new candidate joining the presidential race.

tyxFo66.png

Why go for first woman president when you can have the first black woman president.

Hah, that would be great. With Tina as vice president.

I still find odd that for americans everything that isn't white, is black... This is super weird to me, such division.

Jadeinchains

I still find odd that for americans everything that isn't white, is black... This is super weird to me, such division.

Lol Tina could totally be her vice president!

Also there is the debate of Lisa's race but It's happened a lot.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

That's not exactly the case here, there's people who identify as a diverse amount of races, you got the Puerto ricans, the caucasions, Cubans, mixed etc. It depends how people and how you view yourself, like I'm "black" but also am part mexican, Irish and even have some Caucasian in me. :p Lisa according to Itagaki is Latino, she lacks the natural hair texture(Unless if she permed it) to distinguish herself as African American and she lacks the features such as fuller lips like Zack has.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Where is @synce when you need him?

tyxFo66.png

Pretty sure they don't put dead people in office.

Just saying.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Just some heads up to artists and some Modders, TK is on another roll DMCAing artists and mods, so make sure you don't get caught in the middle and stay safe.

@synce and others.

synce

Some companies don't like free advertising :p

I haven't drawn anything DOA related in a long while either way

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
Hoodless by Toma San 28-11-2016.jpg
One drawings i dedicated to hoodless
He do a really good job with rig particularly in defense.
(i play rig too but i focus my work on attack and spacing so i need to level up in the defensive plan and the hoodless rig inspire me :) )

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD