DOA Online download+gameplay 2012

SaihateDYNAMO

Your client.ini file appears to have no errors and is currently defaulted to properly connect and play on the servers. Try running the doaolauncher.exe and click the loader button. Make sure the launcher is set to connect to 188.134.3.7 (BOBA). If it still crashes, I'm really not sure what else I can do for you, but if it does happen to crash, there is one more option for you.

The other option please?
It crashes still no matter what I try

Rowan

How do I take screenshots on the game?

Hit the print screen key. It should save the screenshot in your DOA directory in the screenshot folder. If it doesn't hit print screen and open paint. Hit Ctrl + V to paste the image and save it.

Pupi18

Hit the print screen key. It should save the screenshot in your DOA directory in the screenshot folder. If it doesn't hit print screen and open paint. Hit Ctrl + V to paste the image and save it.
That sadly isnt working. It takes a screencap of my desktop and not the game.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I can't use Paint to do this, either. For some reason, the "print screen" image will appear as a blank white image when copied into Paint.

Also, when I search through the DOA Online folders on my PC, there is a folder containing four pre-saved screenshots, but when I press print screen no new ones show up there. Is there some kind of in-game screenshot option?

On another note, how do you change costumes in this game?

WAZAAAAA

Oh my friggin god not even the torrents are working. I'll never be able to play this.
What's wrong with the download link I have provided? It fixes some common problems too.

That sadly isnt working. It takes a screencap of my desktop and not the game.
I can't use Paint to do this, either. For some reason, the "print screen" image will appear as a blank white image when copied into Paint.

Also, when I search through the DOA Online folders on my PC, there is a folder containing four pre-saved screenshots, but when I press print screen no new ones show up there. Is there some kind of in-game screenshot option?

On another note, how do you change costumes in this game?
You two, if you can't save screenshots like that, you can always resort to using a video recording software that is capable of taking screenshots too, such as FRAPS, Dxtory, Bandicam etc. That should work.
About switching costumes:
My message -> More information -> Role (the icon with the face of the character you're using).

Kronin

Damn. So I guess Tengu only has one costume then. Even though the AI can choose his other two.

Actually there is a way for using all the outfits of Tengu: DoAOL has included an option for selecting a character but with a random outfit (just like TN implemented in DoA5U): in that way you will be able to play with Tengu wearing each one of his three outfits (also if you will not able to choose them).

For doing it you have to:
- Click on the character on the server arena called "Little Sound" (is the girl that has over her head a purple icon with scissors and comb in it)
- Select the option "get Random Character"
- There you will have the possibility to select the dice (for a random character) or one of the 15 characters (to select the same character but with an outfit always different in every match)

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Actually there is a way for using all the outfits of Tengu: DoAOL has included an option for selecting a character but with a random outfit (just like TN implemented in DoA5U): in that way you will be able to play with Tengu wearing each one of his three outfits (also if you will not able to choose them).

For doing it you have to:
- Click on the character on the server arena called "Little Sound" (is the girl that has over her head a purple icon with scissors and comb in it)
- Select the option "get Random Character"
- There you will have the possibility to select the dice (for a random character) or one of the 15 characters (to select the same character but with an outfit always different in every match)

Okay. Thanks.

WAZAAAAA

My virus protection software doesn't allow the file to be saved
Short answer: disable your antivirus or put the setup as safe, the file is OK.

Long answer:
Some AV see the setup as "bad". The reason for this is because the setup includes a "pay-per-install" system. For that reason, some AV softwares decided to consider those kinds of setups as threats completely. If the AV is "smart" enough it should filter the "potential bad" and let you install "the good" but I guess it's not your case.
If you accept to install the "offers", you may indeed have a very very veeery slight chance of installing malware. If you don't trust those offers or just don't want to install spam, skip them by clicking "no" so you will be installing only the game.

Rowan

SaihateDYNAMO if the game still isnt working for you when you launch, your gfx card may not meet the minimum requirements. At any rate, can anyone help me with my question? It would be greatly appreciated.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD