DOA5 E3 Version Q&A

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Where did you get that idea from? Throws are much faster than attacks, and the frame advantage wasn't enough to get an attack. Even with the way it is now, you can only get a throw if the opponent is close to the wall, otherwise the push back is too much to even get that.

There's no reason to nerf it at all...

Yeah, I'm just being a bit negative, but I fear a repeat of 4.

Sorry for double posting, but how fast is Tina's Frankensteiner?

OSTCarmine

is it an OH now? im not sure if that makes it more useful, or less... the input for it is fairly tricky if i remember it correctly, but you could low jab and then get it off CH damage if your opponent instinctively holds. and that thing did shit-tons of damage on CH

DriftSlave

is it an OH now? im not sure if that makes it more useful, or less... the input for it is fairly tricky if i remember it correctly, but you could low jab and then get it off CH damage if your opponent instinctively holds. and that thing did shit-tons of damage on CH
Tina's Frankensteiner? it was only weird input in DOA1...if that.

in DOA2-3 it was just :4::F+P: and in DOA4-5 it's :8::F+P:....with the wiff animation of her falling on her butt if she whiffs

OSTCarmine

lmao, im confusing it with the Electric chair move. sorry. That being said it would obviously be better for it to be an OH then, since recovery on it is naturally horrible

FakeSypha

It was an OH already in DOA4. And from my perspective looks a bit quicker than before. Well, it's probably still one of those moves you see coming, and just avoid on reaction.

Just checked Tina's frame data and Frankensteiner was 30(3)47 on DOA4.1. Hmm, maybe it's my mind tricking me and it's slow as it were.

franman

going back to my question which is many pages back... it's already been long and I'm wondering which DOA 5 character has many risks/rewards like Cervantes in Soul Calibur 5?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD