DoA5:LR DLC Outfits Packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie

idk i have a feeling we're getting another batch of contest outfits, there's wayyyy too many for TN to ignore from both contests plus the other Rig and Helena outfits that didn't make it in, plus the staff pick with Christie (which i, too, am surprised didn't make it)
and hacked or not, i still think that rachel one deserves to be put in the game. it was even part of the staff pick.

i just foresee another pack, or another costume contest but why have another contest if theres like over 300+ outfits to choose from already?

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
As a forewarning to those who have the Ninja 2015 pack, unless you are experiencing issues from not completely installing LR before either shutting down PS4, updating PS4, or doing anything that would take away from the home menu do NOT delete your install data. For clarification I am on NA PSN.
I interupted the installation because my PS4 wanted to update itself (I downloaded the catalog immediately afterwards) and was experiencing a ton of bugs so I deleted my installation data and reinstalled the game (from disc) without doing anything until it fully installed. This got rid of a lot of bugs but at the same time it deleted any DLC packages that were downloaded (not purchased, that info seems to be stored elsewhere). I've been trying to redownload the pack because the one ninja I am good with is Hayate and I really want to use that Ninja 2015 outfit again. Unfortunately right now it seems you are unable to redownload the catalog (or at least I am unable) probably because the only way to access it right now is via downloading it directly after using your preorder code.

Methods I have used trying to redownload it are:

1) Using the "My Addons" tab in the Core Fighters title (for some reason this doesn't appear under the full game if you installed from the disc and before you ask why I downgraded Tom Lee signed my disc). I could be there all day clicking on the Download icon and nothing would happen except for getting the confirmation noise.

2) Using remote downloading via the PSN store website page. If you select the catalog to be put on your "download to console" list it will say that you have put the catalog in a queue for the download but the download will never happen. I put it on my queue last night and left my console to sit overnight and through the day and came home to no catalog having been downloaded.

Kinda disappointing because I really like those outfits and I really want to use them.

Akumasama

Concerning DLC packages I noticed yesterday that a "Full character" package for Core Fighters costs 49€.
The full game costs 39€.
Now... why should someone buy the 49€ package when for 10€ less he could get the full game?
I'm not getting this logic. Something I'm missing maybe?

Cadaveri

Concerning DLC packages I noticed yesterday that a "Full character" package for Core Fighters costs 49€.
The full game costs 39€.
Now... why should someone buy the 49€ package when for 10€ less he could get the full game?
I'm not getting this logic. Something I'm missing maybe?

Man, logic is long gone with anything related to DLC

Shiranui

Can't wait to see Rachel's ninja outfit. It's really frustating that your main has the most awful and forgetable outfits in the whole game (to me Rachel only have 3 outfits: default, halloween 1, halloween 2). I guess she will look weird in a ninja outfit, but at least it will be something related to fight, and not street clothing crap. I'm really curious to see Helena, Christie and Rachel's ninja outfits. I guess Momiji's will be similar to Kokoro's. That's cool too. And can't wait for Nyotengu's as well. For her, a ninja themed outfit can be very fitting. I'm really excited with this pack.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
54eec87c6540e.jpg

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201502/27072719.html

Kronin

It's coming.

Yes but not immediately XD Before it will be released the second Ninja clans volume so I expect that the Senran Kagura pack will be released in the second half of March.

Anyway the outfits seem to be well realized and of course Kasumi and Marie Rose respectively cosplaying Asuka and Mirai is pretty fitting (so the association started well).

1669913_543669579108131_9139748370151523217_o.jpg

Last edited:

Blash

Ran it through a translator, not very accurate, but might help a bit:
(Someone may be able to translate better!)

Was delivered by Nico Nico live on February 27, 2015 "Monthly Famitsu feat. " In , " Dead or Alive 5 last round " × "閃乱Kagura " of collaboration costume information public . And haze wearing Asuka costumes , Marie Rose became dressed like future image that fight was announced .

According to Hayashi Yosuke producer of this work , here image is still seems under development , but "閃乱Kagura " series of peculiar " costume destruction " also seems to be firmly reproduce . Also , here costumes that are thinking of correspondence at 4 edition and Xbox One version PlayStation . Appearance after costume destruction , to enjoy the follow-up !

So is that a black haired Marie Rose? Doesn't look like her posing at all!
[EDIT]:
@Kronin & @UpSideDownGRUNT posted while I was typing so, WOW, Marie Rose! Thats pretty cool then!

Wonder if others will get hair recolours/"wigs"?

KwonJigglypuff

Yeah I wasn't sure, I thought it could be Ayane throwing a kunai at Kasumi.
Thanks for the clarification.

So we're probably getting full costumes (hair options as well). That's amazing.

Hopefully Lisa will get something nice.

Blash

That's likely.
Really!? Thats gonna push the envelope passed what people thought was too far!

By the way (as more of a 80s/90s anime fan), Im 100% unfamiliar with this Senran Kagura franchise. Every time I look it up, I find a sketchy 3D cell shaded game with very 'weird' cut scenes! Can some one explain what it actually is to a novice such as I?

Ive seen some group shots of the characters? Anyone have any paring ideas (based on character similarities etc) so I can have a look?

UpSideDownGRUNT

By the way (as more of a 80s/90s anime fan), Im 100% unfamiliar with this Senran Kagura franchise. Every time I look it up, I find a sketchy 3D cell shaded game with very 'weird' cut scenes! Can some one explain what it actually is to a novice such as I?
From what I have seen, it's a Hack & Slash in Dynasty Warriors vain, but has heavy fanservice like destructable clothing, perverted costumes and a mode where you can grope the girls lol and when the girls transform they go nude with a baton between their breasts... yeah.

It looks like a cool game but it's SO NSFW I doubt many people actually play it when people are home lol

Oh and everyone is a ninja.

Blash

Thanks @UpSideDownGRUNT
Ok, and people think DOA is too much! I know its Japanese and they have a more relaxed attitude when it comes to that stuff. The groping stuff is a big no no for a western market, and as @LittlePrince-Helena mentioned, the original has "embarrassment reactions"? Thats too sketchy. I hope they leave that out.

Im surprised they haven't even ventured the idea of destructible clothing yet in DOA. Everything from Battle Vixens to High School of the Dead thrives on that (actually there isn't a huge margin between those 2 titles :) )

[EDIT]:
Thanks for the extra info @Banana56

Banana56

Wow Kasumi as Asuka looks great, and holy s*** at Marie Rose in Mirai outfit. She even has her hairstyle/color. Awesome!!!!

Ive seen some group shots of the characters? Anyone have any paring ideas (based on character similarities etc) so I can have a look?

It's a warriors like game about rival ninja clans that are good and evil that go through their paths to prove how strong of a shinobi they are and go through certain stories. Its a fast action game with some fanservice in it. 3 of the SK games came to the US last year, I played one of them called Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus and it was really fun and quite addicting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD