DoA5:LR DLC Outfits Packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

is2g.... if another character gets one of Kasumi's iconic ninja outfits...

tumblr_mfi5zvK1mQ1r6ibubo12_r1_250.gif

Reactions: J2S

crapoZK

Standard Donor
DJ Pack? All non-ninja males (Except Ein) gets Zack's DOA4 Costume 1 in different colours? If good recolours are something to go by, this is the one.

Martin

Does anyone know the Showstoppers Encore pack was available in any European countries? I couldn't find it anywhere in Australia...

Banana56

Its only fair to include the Rig hoodie outfit and the Helena swan ballerina outfit in as dlc since both were winners.

Kronin

The outfits doesn't need to try to reinvent the wheel to appeal to you. At least for me anyway. I mean if your character got just a pair of jeans, a T-shirt, and plain shoes for example it can work well depending on the character despite having next to no creativity involved in the design process. Doesn't necessarily mean you need some overly elaborate flamboyant designs that will make you look like a Blazblue reject. Just get what you like that appeals to your personal tastes or move on simple.

I agree, it's this the reason because I think that an idea so simple how to use a classic kunoichi costume for all the girls with colors variations is working so well (at least for me). Same for the simple outfit of Jann Lee from the contest, anyway perfect on him and a missing from his DoA5 vestiary.

(Also, me going against this principle is what pushed me to not create a casual outfit for Ein in the first contest... :( :( :( )

namesjames

Not a fan of this ninja pack at all. In a game full of spectacular ninja outfits we get copy pasta recolors of some of the lamest looking ones. I do like that guys are getting their due, but other than that, this one is a big fat pass for me.

Last edited:

Blash

Its only fair to include the Rig hoodie outfit and the Helena swan ballerina outfit in as dlc since both were winners.
Still a little bitter my Tina design was first (first for Tina that is), but we got the cowboy one instead! There is still hope.

There was a Christie one as well (done by someone here), that TN picked in their personal 5 picks, and I was very surprised that didn't make it in. That and the unfortunate Rachel outfit that got hacked! The artist was so cool with his disqualification, out of respect THAT costume needs to be included IMO.

David Gregg

Ninja pack looks good (especially Eliot! :)). I at first had my doubts and even though the girls have copy-paste outfits I'm not going to complain because it could be a lot worse (see majority of 5U DLC).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I like the whole pack, but I'm only gonna buy Eliot's for now because my 11 year old sister is an Eliot fanboy...:rolleyes:. When I get a look at Kasumi's outfit in the Vol. 2 pack, then I'll be in a bigger hurry to get them. I only have $2 in my account, and I dont get paid till this Saturday anyway:(

Aerospark

Standard Donor
Seeing Tina dress up as a ninja seems like a betrayal. I guess I will be making my first ryona video.
Tina: "Back in my day I became a professional wrestler with my dad. I was a model, I threw boulders at Chinese girls, became a movie star, played electric guitars while skate boarding, decided I was gonna run for Governor of Japan as well. Today? I'm becoming a ninja!!"

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Costume Catalog 3 is now finally available on Xbox One. So those with the Showstoppers Encore pre-order pack can actually use their costumes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD