DOA5LR: Tweets, Speculations, Rumors, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
This has to be the karma: he caused to Hayate a loss of memory and a needed strong healing after his Torn Sky Blast: now we discover that Kasumi caused to Raidou exactly the same (in both the occurrences through a fight nimpo against nimpo). If the things are so, Kasumi's still got an exact revenge on his uncle.
"Kasumi's Kamehameha Wave: Stealing people's memories and ripping off taking notes from Akira Toriyama since 1996." - Project Bokuho

pachincko

Someone in other thread mentioned that the Raidou's outlook mostly fits to “Tenchu” series, the
traditional old-fashioned ninja style.

WisperG

Also, why is he completely grey? That looks very dull and unappealing. ;__;

Wasn't he always kinda greyish when his aura was showing? He's also been dead for at least two or three years. I'm sure that didn't help his skin-tone.
Raidou.jpg

Kronin

His design seems odd BUT WAIT.

By the rules of character selection law, he should have 2nd and 3rd outfits. Perhaps his old model outfits..or an outfit where he has hair on his head.

DOAD_Raidou_c3.jpg

In DoA Dimensions he got as C3 a pre-transformation caused from the DOATEC experiments (so Raidou in his natural form). However this time is not so sure because he had no way to return to the characteristics pre-accident.

By the way I like his current design and actually doesn't amaze me after all: for the majority, Raidou's outfits are always been for the most monochrome (grey/black/brown)

Doad_raidou_c1.png

DOA1_Raidou_C2_Sat.png

DOA1_Raidou_C1_Sat.png

However along the years there were some exceptions (but keep in mind that the three outfits over are his iconic ones) and I'm sure that in DoA5 will happen the same and we will get more colorful outfits even for his current version (overall, it's pretty possible that new outfits will show a different color for the cyborg implants).

Doad_raidou_c2.png

DOA%2B%2B_Raidou_C1.jpg

DOA%2B%2B_Raidou_C2.jpg

By the way seems to me obvious that with his C1 TN tried to give him a Terminator vibe, an overall unique dark colour where make exception only the red tied to his cybernetic parts: now his terminator red eyes - just a taunt in DoA1 - got really that meaning.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
TN, give him a yellow garb at least if you're gonna make him so damn grey. I like his overall design as well, but it needs more colour. I don't mind his skin being grey, but the clothes need some life. He looks like a silhouette, bruh.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Okay, so he's supposed to be monochrome, but why is the rest of his design so dull and devoid of detailing? It's just really unimaginative. :/

Kronin

Okay, so he's supposed to be monochrome, but why is the rest of his design so dull? It's just really uninspiring. :/

This depends from the personal tastes, but so far we have just seen a C1 with the only purpose to show for the most his cyborg parts, his ninja nature and his villain status: so an elementary dark shinobi outfit keeping naked Raidous'chest, arm and head (something that for example it was missing - in the early phases - in DoA5 about Rig, where there were no outfits showing all his tatoos - an iconic part of his appearence).

I'm sure that the next costumes will be pretty different, exactly how Phase 4 don't wear just a black/white cloak 24/7 XD

Last edited:

Kronin

You're right, i'm just really happy she picked appropriate clothing for her jobs as a nurse/maid

Of course I wasn't talking of outfits out of character - for them there is no reason to make similar arguments - but about her C3-C6 (and maybe her outfit in Last Round if TN will decide to include the guinea pig design of @synce?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD