DOA5LR: Tweets, Speculations, Rumors, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
*siigh* too much mindless SK hate...
in other news, Marie Rose in Last Round
BxyIibyCUAAbsRR.jpg

Yurlungur

the background looks nice i think that's the scramble stage and it looks like it popped out more which is great

David Gregg

Tbh most of these screenshots are pretty anti-climactic (especially since it's too difficult to see how much of a graphical difference there is from the photos). Someone made a good point that the stage some of us thought was new may actually just be war zone at a weird angle. -_- Hoping that they reveal some good stuff.

Last edited:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Tbh most of these screenshots are pretty anti-climactic (especially since it's too difficult to see how much of a graphical difference there is from the photos). Someone made a good point that the stage some of us thought was new may actually just be war zone at a weird angle. -_- Hoping that they reveal some good stuff.

with both Emperor Cow and Mr.wah saying get hype i have faith we are going to see something good.

RoboJoe

I noticed in the Hot Zone stage and now in the Scramble stage that TN may have turned up the colour saturation in response to everyone sating how drab the stages were. Might be my imagination though.

Chapstick

They're using Marie as the face of DOA instead of Kasumi now? ... *grabs a torch and pitchfork*

Aside from my bias she doesn't represent the game at all (she still looks so out of place in it) and hell, she's not even in the story yet

Brute

Standard Donor
They're using Marie as the face of DOA instead of Kasumi now? ... *grabs a torch and pitchfork*

Aside from my bias she doesn't represent the game at all (she still looks so out of place in it) and hell, she's not even in the story yet
Story doesn't matter in DOA. The only reason that Marie doesn't represent the game as well is because she doesn't have breasts the size of planets. But, if one were to argue that DOA's "cover" is intended to be fap material, I'm uncomfortably confident that Marie could achieve similar purpose to Kasumi, at least with the fan reception she seems to have gotten.

Brute

Standard Donor
It's not just the boobs, her face makes her look like she's about 10 and DOA can be pretty anime but a token gothic lolita seems too anime for it
Current Marie is still 100 times less anime than DOA2 Kasumi was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD