DOA5U DOA5U 1.03 Patch

Codemaster92163

Sorry, turns out I was wrong xD when I went into training, I just used Pai/Alpha and did 7K 6H+K 3PPPP 6H+K. It connected and seemed to launch at the same height, so I figured it was left in tact and didn't bother stretching out the juggle.

This is great news, though. I've never been so happy that I was wrong =P I assume it's the same with Sarah, but at least Pai's infinites are gone.

Rubedood

Seeing how TN considered it a bug with his air throw not splatting on a many walls/objects pre-patch you can rest assure its staying the way it is now since he was always intended to utilize the environment they way he does in the video.

If so, then this is true irony. They thought one character was too OP for no reason, then they consider something broken like this a "bug fix" lol.

TN; comedians as usual

Devilreaper

This is possibly the only patch where Mila wasnt nerfed lmao, guess i need to step my game up and make her look op again.

Kronin

Sorry, turns out I was wrong xD when I went into training, I just used Pai/Alpha and did 7K 6H+K 3PPPP 6H+K. It connected and seemed to launch at the same height, so I figured it was left in tact and didn't bother stretching out the juggle.

This is great news, though. I've never been so happy that I was wrong =P I assume it's the same with Sarah, but at least Pai's infinites are gone.

Yes, this is a great news! Thanks TN :)

Darth Lotonic X

I'm surprised it took them so long to remove it, honestly. Those infinites had been in the game since Vanilla came out. Maybe having a ranked tag mode brought more awareness to it.

Codemaster92163

I'm surprised it took them so long to remove it, honestly. Those infinites had been in the game since Vanilla came out. Maybe having a ranked tag mode brought more awareness to it.

Plus I finally decided to make videos of her infinites xD One was days before 5U's release, the other was a week or so into it.

Chaos

I hate people that pick dojo. Ugh.
That shitty stage needs to be disabled online, outside of the Online Dojo mode.
mr-t.jpg
I pity the fool that loves to pick that dumbass dojo stage.

Last edited:

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
the Pai infinite was fixed. in the current games state you cannot do it more than 2 times.. the 3rd time will cause knockdown .. (kind of the same rule thats applied to Jacky's 4H+K .. and I haven't tested it but I would assume other bounce juggles received the same fix)

as for Sarah's , there will be another patch down the lines soon where most likely the damage would be scaled down everytime a similar move in a juggle is repeated .. This is currently the case but the scaling only happens once .. I think they intend to make it so that it happens with every repetition. So Sarah's infinite might not go.. but with the damage correction to it will end up making it a not so good juggle option compared to what you can do with a proper tag combo.

I'm guessing we might get a patch once Arcade edition is out and it will most likely be the definitive version.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
the Pai infinite was fixed. in the current games state you cannot do it more than 2 times.. the 3rd time will cause knockdown...
So that's why I couldn't do it the third time during training yesterday. I'm kind of curious why they didn't show that in the 1.03 patch list.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
So that's why I couldn't do it the third time during training yesterday. I'm kind of curious why they didn't show that in the 1.03 patch list.

It not only got fixed infinite wise ..
that particular juggle had a bug where there damage would actually increase despite the repetition .. it was way too broken ... (lei-pai team was the ultimate broken team .. I personally pointed this out to shinbori .. lol)

synce

Tested out some of the silly changes and noticed something funny. A certain move is supposed to be extremely unsafe but basically it's impossible to punish. Also a while back I discovered a hilariously broken tag combo that's still possible, and they didn't even notice there's a guaranteed FT in the game. But yeah let's make a -12 move -15 :rolleyes:

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Tested out some of the silly changes and noticed something funny. A certain move is supposed to be extremely unsafe but basically it's impossible to punish. Also a while back I discovered a hilariously broken tag combo that's still possible, and they didn't even notice there's a guaranteed FT in the game. But yeah let's make a -12 move -15 :rolleyes:

forcetechs are possible in tag mode.. its a merit of tag canceling

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD