DOA5U DOA5U 1.03 Patch

Drake Aldan

@RoboJoe

I mean it's only fair, right?
Eh.

Leon is slow and he can't control space in neutral game either. And to be honest, the "buff" just fixed Desert Falcon anyway where it should have been wallsplatting. He deserves the damage. That's his thing.

I would have liked it if TN had just adjusted stomp recovery instead of stomp startup (because now Rachel pretty much has two heavy down attacks)... I would even take a fast startup bad recovery stomp with like 4 damage or something.

But, qué será será. I'll live.

I'll just forget her niche as "Force Tech", spin around and call it "Low-Execution Super Heavyweight".

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Can't be helped. Kokoro is Japanese S tier. I'm just waiting for Hayate and Kokoro nerfs and Alpha buffs.

Nobus3r1

Leon is slow and he can't control space in neutral game either. And to be honest, the "buff" just fixed Desert Falcon anyway where it should have been wallsplatting. He deserves the damage. That's his thing.
To a point. I remember early Injustice where there where otherwise lopsided or unfavorable matchups that could be swung entirely by the gods of random stage select. It wasn't fun.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
I actually want a side stage to Dojo that has walls so I can test stuff without worrying about height, slip, etc.

DontForkWitMe

Welp, looks like Leon is next in the nerf rape line; better enjoy while it lasts

Seeing how TN considered it a bug with his air throw not splatting on a many walls/objects pre-patch you can rest assure its staying the way it is now since he was always intended to utilize the environment they way he does in the video.

aint nobody noifin loion!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD