DOA5U: system tweeks/character buffs and nerfs for Team NINJA

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkaShocka

Injustice isn't as bad as people make it out to be. The scrubs were asking them to patch it every 3 seconds so Injustice is just all over the place.
But just like DOA, its not the best game out there but crybabies are asking TN to nerf everything you can think of. The scrubs/crybabies out number the good players that know what they are doing, thats why TN and the Injustice people are patching everything, more complaints than anything. Majority rules...

David Gregg

I think it's good to bring up suggestions on gameplay at any point after the game's release. It doesn't mean that every single (or even most) will be incorporated in the next patch but it generates discussion (which could lead to another idea that may be even better than the first) and every now and then you find a change that almost everyone agrees on.

For example I really like Synce's suggestion on stricter timing with tech rolls and don't see my opinion on that changing much over the next month or even year.

Zekiel

Um guys..... Sidestep sucks. For some reason the only 3d fighter that got it right was VF which its call Defensive move. And DM doesnt work unless a move was a succesful evade. Linear string should not hit unless it has circulars in them. Fail TN fail.

MasterHavik

It's my freaking thread. lol
So?
lol I have a funny feeling that @CyberEvil won't care, but you're welcome to make that case.
He will.
Um guys..... Sidestep sucks. For some reason the only 3d fighter that got it right was VF which its call Defensive move. And DM doesnt work unless a move was a succesful evade. Linear string should not hit unless it has circulars in them. Fail TN fail.
Well that would be correct in vanilla, but in DOA5U nah it's a lot better now.

AkaShocka

Well that would be correct in vanilla, but in DOA5U nah it's a lot better now.
They are much better, but its not as good as VF's sidestep. In DOA the sidestep isn't even much of a sidestep. You will be at the opponents upright or left (11 or 1 o'clock) position. It doesn't evade that much but it does work pretty good when you do it at the right time. In VF you can, for some odd reason, SS a whole linear string if it isn't that long. So maybe a 2 or 3 move string. Soul Calibur has a great SS too.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Can I ask you guys a serious question? Why are the hell are you guys bickering back & forth with Max Drago? Better yet, why is this a topic?

Last edited by a moderator:

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
It doesn't look that way. Looks pointless if you ask me, seeing that a lot of people left facts out on the table with them being turned down, should be locked honestly. (leaves thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD