DOA5U Villains Pack DLC

Kayin Amoh

Don't want any of them, to be honest. I'm not a fan of playable bosses, though Raidou might sneak in reasonably with the proper tweaking.

Kronin

I would love a similar pack! About Kasumi alpha would be enough for me also to be able to use her just like an alternative selectable version of Kasumi with different outfits and quotes (so with the same moveset).

o_YUE_o

Um... @Darth Vader You do realize they can't just throw in the characters ^.^
Unless Tecmo Koei won the lottery or some shit, but It takes money to create a character.
It's not a bad idea, but TN already said they wont add DLC characters. (and I hope they stick to that)

Beside the current funding that Tecmo Koei is investing in atm is "Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z"

Darth Vader

It doesn't matter. As of today I retired anyway. darth vader is done. It's been a great 10 year run tho! Rip doa.

Kronin

Um... @Darth Vader You do realize they can't just throw in the characters ^.^
Unless Tecmo Koei won the lottery or some shit, but It takes money to create a character.
It's not a bad idea, but TN already said they wont add DLC characters. (and I hope they stick to that)

Beside the current funding that Tecmo Koei is investing in atm is "Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z"

Well, actually the game seems to have implicit hints about the later DLC of the new character for the Arcade edition, however what you said about the costs for creating new contents (and related patch on PS3 to allow their availability) it's true.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Tengu must return. Raidou and Genra would be cool too. Kasumi α should just be a name changing costume for Kasumi.

Shiden was an unnecessary, dumb, pointless, and uninspired character. I see no reason for him to ever return. I question why he ever even existed in the first place.

FatalxInnocence

I think Alpha Kasumi would be an interesting addition. She'd play differently to today's Kasumi... and would obviously be much worse lol xD

Also she'd have a different VA, much like she did in dimensions DOA1-2 Kasumi.

Give her the DOA4 33T throw though... that throw was one of Kasumi's best. So sad it's not in DOA5 =\

LightSonic

Tengu is the only one I'd really want out of this tbh.

Genra seems cool, but I don't know much about him since I never played DOA3 or Dimensions.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD