DOA5U wanted Costumes

Kronin

I still remember when they said that doa5 would be the less sexist chapter of the saga...sniff!sniff! wait a second this smell...is easy money profume,what i have just said?

Shinbori declared in an interview as, after that statement, TN received requests to keep intact the sexy factor by the majority of the fans, contacting them through comments or the survey feedbacks. He mentioned literally requests to make the females' breasts more big (compared to the appearence of Hitomi and Ayane in DoA5 Alpha).

Honestly I don't think that this is a lie, rather exactly what happened.

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

Guys just a question,i have seen that the last costume pack is called legacy and no "casual costume pack",this means that another Leon costume may be included in casual costume vol,3?

That seems likely to happen but I think his Legacy DLC is somewhat passable as a casual costume already in my opinion. If Casual Vol. 3 should happen, I definitely want to see something new and different for him.

Something of made in italy will please me,like high fashion clothes.
These are just perfect in my opinion.
2013-New-Autumn-And-font-b-Winter-b-font-font-b-Men-s-b-font-font.jpg

It would be interesting if he'd get something to honor his Italian roots. I approve of these.

Rawbietussin

I love Lisa's casual costume, it's fresh, it reminds me of Rosie from Devious Maids for some reason haha.
I want to see Helena's casual creation, and maybe her blue Piguaquan dress but that's it.

Her glorious white opera dress can come for DOA6, in full HD. I'm so happy with her godess dress already!

Christie and Lisa's casual dresses reminds me of what Veet or feminine wash commercial models would wear but I like Lisa's dress better because it feels more billowy than Christie's. That shade of pink really looks good on Lisa and she has matching nail polish to go with it. What I could suggest to it is to change the orange bubbles pattern into butterflies but overall I love it.

I just want Helena's Casual DLC to be in a color that isn't commonly seen in her costume choices.

UpSideDownGRUNT

would that really be worth DLC? for the same costume with a slight change to it?

Then again they released a shirtless version of Hayate's C2 and again slightly recoloured with a mask for Hayabusa, so why the fuck not?

would that really be worth DLC? for the same costume with a slight change to it?

Then again they released a shirtless version of Hayate's C2 and again slightly recoloured with a mask for Hayabusa, so why the fuck not?

Slight though it is I think that costume is by far the superior one. I can just imagine those tassels spinning every which way lol. Plus if you look at the character model in RE Ayane just looks so much better....more lithe, more ninja like, idk it's a much better foil to the other NG bodysuits (ryu, kasumi, momiji, hayate) that shirt and those ducktails in the back are just criminal haha

Darkton93

It's not that bad, it makes sense, but I personally think it's too skimpy for her.
But I guess TN wouldn't think so.
Yes, I guess they're just perverts and only release pervy stuff. Except for the Halloween pack, the Sports pack, the two Casual sets, the Legacy pack...

Argentus

I love Lisa's casual costume, it's fresh, it reminds me of Rosie from Devious Maids for some reason haha.
I want to see Helena's casual creation, and maybe her blue Piguaquan dress but that's it.

Her glorious white opera dress can come for DOA6, in full HD. I'm so happy with her godess dress already!

All I see with lisa's casual outfit is "so who knocked her up?"

Hoya Destroyer

Of course, I love the swimsuits but agree that they look much more interesting with accessories of some type.
The horrible job TN did on the girls feet, when they decided to remove footwear from the last two batches of swimsuits, made those outfits look really bad. At least, a lot worse than they should have looked.
I think the strap kind of heels, work well with anything, especially swimsuits.

2012-ultra-high-heels-thin-heels-cross-straps.jpg

Earrings and hats work too.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD