DOA5U wanted Costumes

David Gregg

Really hope my Mila outfit isn't given to like, Tina or something...

Rawbie is right the rules state that once you submit an outfit idea you forfeit all rights to it and give TN sole ownership. That's why it's important to make it very unique (i.e. it would only look good on Mila)

As for me personally I think I might make a school uniform / casual hybrid outfit for Eliot.

Argentus

Rawbie is right the rules state that once you submit an outfit idea you forfeit all rights to it and give TN sole ownership. That's why it's important to make it very unique (i.e. it would only look good on Mila)
Yeah that's why I'm not worried about the Leon outfit, it only works for him. think ill put more Mila signatures on her outfit, like Sweetest Sting on the jacket or underwear, on top of the bee pendant. Do you think its Milaish enough sides that? bbaggy jeans, sports bra, handwraps, wraps shades, sneakers, etc.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I want this costume for Helena so bad! I don't know who made this sketch, but it's gorgeous!

Dead or Alive Helena Douglas fan art 2.jpg

Argentus

Tweet TN the photo on Twitter. The sooner the better man ;)
just waiting till I'm 100% happy with it, plus at least 1 colored version. Do you think they'll accept the blue haired version or should I color it traditional red/black/yellow instead of the blue/white/purple? Also, I don't know how to use Twitter, but I think I can post on facebook.

David Gregg

Yeah that's why I'm not worried about the Leon outfit, it only works for him. think ill put more Mila signatures on her outfit, like Sweetest Sting on the jacket or underwear, on top of the bee pendant. Do you think its Milaish enough sides that? bbaggy jeans, sports bra, handwraps, wraps shades, sneakers, etc.

I think the sweetest sting will help and my thoughts are the more you can keep adding that gives it a personal touch (that looks good) the better.

Rawbietussin

At most, expect the worst to happen. Things may not go accordingly and backfire.

My Helena design is endangered of being an Ayane outfit simply due to the fact that it is purple and has separate sleeves. The only thing possible enough to save it is the locket.

Argentus

Someone said they may reject my Mila outfit solely because her hair is dyed blue instead of red in my outfit. that's what is concerning me.

Kronin

Regardless. a sure answer from TN for confirmation would be much appreciated though so as not to create false hope.

I asked it to them, saying that some people on FSD were questioning about the possibility to make entries about outfits for the VF characters. I'm sure that they will answer :)

I see what you mean about an Eliot design given to Ein so I suppose an outfit we created might end up being worn by the wrong character.

Really hope my Mila outfit isn't given to like, Tina or something...

Actually I wanted just to talk of the theoretical possibility of a similar occurrence. Generally this shouldn't happen if the outfit is thought and realized explicitely for that character. Indeed, personally I was amazed to discover that Ein's outfits was thought for Eliot, just because to me seems perfect for the amnesiac karateka: he wear a casual outfit but the chainmail recall very well the idea of his shinobi identity (so like his "bracelet" - sorry but I don't know the proper name XD- give the idea of a mystical object, something tied to the shinobi world).

So for me TN was right to assign that change the owner of the outfit because I think that make more sense for Ein rather than for Eliot (even if of course, the author of it couldn't be glad for it).

@Kronin. Do you know if I'm allowed to be the artist of two different submissions? Like Mila is designed by me, Leon by Fork, but I drew both? or would they be disqualified? And am I allowed to resubmit an updated or revised version of an earlier submission? And do the submissions have to be in color? That's an issue for me...

All what I know is what is what was posted in the news, for the rest TN didn't say anything about (the only thing that they added, is that now is possible to post the drawings also through twitter using the same hashtag).

I don't think that there will be problems if you resubmit an updated or revised version: after all they are waiting for the deadline just for posting all the pictures on a "digital wall". The important is that you could delete your previous submission, for avoiding confusion (also because in a such case, I think that they would decide to consider the first submission in chronological order or no one). About the submissions in color or less, again I don't think that there is a problem if you post something not colored, but you can be sure that the majority of the people will tend to be attracted more from the ones in colors...

About if you are allowed to be the artist of two different submissions, I think that the answer is yes (TN only said one submission for person), but this is another question that is better to ask them...

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
I got this unhealthy obsession for heeled spats at the moment. I just don't know why... Sorry if they look a bit too clunky lol.

image_zpseaf60ed9.jpg

As much as I want to put Helena in a dress like most would, I want to revive her "overdecorated extravagance" like a lot of the other costumes she had from the past.

Anyways, what do you think? Should I try other colors? Change the boots itself into something more form-fitting? Change the color of the ermine fur collar and ruffles to white?

This reminds me of her Doa 2-3 oufit.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD