Famitsu: Ein and Jacky (VF) enter DOA5U with New (Returning) Stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
Welcome back Ein, and Welcome in another VF character.

UPDATE: Video has been attached.

According to Siliconera, "Team Ninja made more characters for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate. When the game was revealed Momoji from the Ninja Gaiden series was confirmed to be in the game. Famitsu announced Ein from the Dead or Alive series and Jacky Bryant from Virtua Fighter will also be in Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate.

In Japan, Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate will be released on September 5 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360."

Update: Lost World has been shown off in Famitsu's screen shots. This is a stage from Dead or Alive 3 that was an infinite mountain drop stage.

l_519c70f2130ad.jpg

DontForkWitMe

Leon vs Ein trailer with a surprise tease of jacky at the end it looks like. sorry tengu fans look like yall gotta wait some more. unless they pull an alpha and not even bother revealing him and leaving him as a secret unannounced unlockable

Keylay

I hope Team Ninja announces a Virtua Figthter style gameplay mode that eliminates the stun game. That would pretty much make my day. I don't care if it divides the community or not. I still want it.

Raansu

Because we totally need more VF characters...ESPECIALLY ONE WITH A FUCKING AUTO PARRY. If you're gonna keep adding VF characters then just get it over with and make it a Vs. game....fuck. This is just sad. Instead of creating more new characters they add more VF characters. Oh well, here's hoping Ein is solid if they don't fix Hitomi (and the rest of the game for that matter.)

Edit:

And why September? That's really pushing it close to next gen console releases. If they plan on releasing DoA5U on the new systems they better announce it or Shimbori is getting punched in the nuts because as it stands the X1 isn't backwards compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD