Final DLC Discussion

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Not gonna lie, there are some really lazy costumes in here. This was the last chance to get some stuff extra funding from DLC and they give half the characters T-shirts or tank tops with a logo on them -_-. I’d rather see characters like Rachel, Christie and Helena get Monster Rancher outfits
The Tecmo Bowl costumes really annoyed me tbh now they are back for more.

Leifang

What the heck is that

1.jpg
Damn Bayman looks sexy.
IMG_9265.GIF

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Here are the last ones.

Catalog52_1.jpg
Catalog52_2.jpg

Catalog53_2.jpg

Sadly, the only ones I'm digging are the t-shirt/crop-tops and jeans/shorts outfits. The furry succubus thingie costumes look awful (*sighs* Looks like I'll be passing on Ayane's last DOA5LR DLC costume). Naotora & Pai look amazing in theirs though. (can visualize Kasumilover getting giddy over the Naotora one). Raidou also looks badass in the dark Tecmo Bowl uniform. I wouldn't dare try to tackle or run past that dude.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Sadly, the only ones I'm digging are the t-shirt/crop-tops and jeans/shorts outfits. The furry succubus thingie costumes look awful (*sighs* Looks like I'll be passing on Ayane's last DOA5LR DLC costume). Naotora & Pai look amazing in theirs though. (can visualize Kasumilover getting giddy over the Naotora one). Raidou also looks badass in the dark Tecmo Bowl uniform. I wouldn't dare try to tackle or run past that dude.
He's actually not excited about this pack, might be because he's depressed ever since he got banned, all he does is eat, work and sleep.

@Leifang Jensen Ackles is sexy as well <3

breathofflame34

Wait, are they out now? After all someone emtiond that some of them are ine the store now. Anyway anyone want to play tommorow when they release, want to try them out, but getting tired of fighting computer opponents.

Jadeinchains

He's actually not excited about this pack, might be because he's depressed ever since he got banned, all he does is eat, work and sleep.

@Leifang Jensen Ackles is sexy as well <3

He's excited for SC6 though I'm sure? Especially since Sophitia has been revealed, Pretty sure she's one of his fave characters?

Also with this pack coming out now that is official the final pack for doa5lr done and the dlc support for doa5lr is now done, Doa5 has been a great game along with all of it's editions it had. :) Now I hope that we get a doa6 reveal soon so that we can get hyped for that.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
He's excited for SC6 though I'm sure? Especially since Sophitia has been revealed, Pretty sure she's one of his fave characters?

Also with this pack coming out now that is official the final pack for doa5lr done and the dlc support for doa5lr is now done, Doa5 has been a great game along with all of it's editions it had. :) Now I hope that we get a doa6 reveal soon so that we can get hyped for that.
He said that he'll only be excited if Amy gets added otherwise he probably won't get the game.

Jadeinchains

He said that he'll only be excited if Amy gets added otherwise he probably won't get the game.

Really?! I feel like there's a good chance Amy will be in anyway.

It looks as if Bayman got a funny tooth gap going on here. XD

Oh yeah I can actually see it now, I would have preferred some other themes for the last dlc but considering that this is the theme we got I actually like some of them, The people that got casual outfits and the crop tops and shorts ( Rachel, Lisa, etc ) are actually nice outfits, Some of the other outfits though like the tecmo bunny ones and some of the succubus ones I'm not a fan of.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
The Sumo costumes that Bass, Bayman, and Leon are wearing are from Tsuppari Oozumou, some Sumo game that Tecmo made in the 1980s. Christie is wearing a logo outfit from the game called MegaForce (also known as Star Force), also from the 1980s I think.

By the way, Raidou looks like a footballer that died in the field and became a ghastly phantom that roams the locker rooms and field at night because his team fumbled the ball and fucked up the winning game.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
The Sumo costumes that Bass, Bayman, and Leon are wearing are from Tsuppari Oozumou, some Sumo game that Tecmo made in the 1980s. Christie is wearing a logo outfit from the game called MegaForce (also known as Star Force), also from the 1980s I think.

By the way, Raidou looks like a footballer that died in the field and became a ghastly phantom that roams the locker rooms and field at night because his team fumbled the ball and fucked up the winning game.

YES! His DLC looks godlike. Arguably the best out of the whole pack, which admittedly isn't saying too much.

(I also just watched Ballers again this week, so that image feels fresher).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD